Playboy. | Tupac.

Reader's Name: Amani

Starring: Tupac.

♡(Requested)♡

♡♥︎♡

"I know that ain't playboy Pac!"

With a sneaky smile spreading across his handsome face, he swiveled his head towards his closest companion. However, their conversation was rudely interrupted by the incessant beeping of his pager, 'CALL ME'. Rolling his eyes and smacking his lips, the two gentlemen made their way into a cozy coffee shop, owned by a black entrepreneur. The bell above the door chimed, and the rich aroma of cinnamon, delectable cookies, and strong coffee wafted towards them, welcoming them inside, seated at a table.

"Who's that?" Cameron asked, wondering who it was. his nosiness lingered like a bad habit.

"Monique, she's talkin' about wanting a relationship but I don't do that shit, I'm looking for ladies, ladies and mo' ladies." Tupac replied cockily, snickering.

Tupac wasn't only a well-known celebrity but a well-known player, he was given flowers for his music and ladies' man reputation, hence the nickname 'Playboy Pac' whenever he entered the room like it was something to proud to be of.

"My nigga! Speaking of ladies I'm having a house party tonight. You should be there, you might find a lady you like.." Cameron sang playfully, nudging him on the shoulder with his elbow.

"Man please, I always find a lady I like.."

♡♥︎♡

He stepped into the house party to be greeted with smiles, and playful winks from women as he carefully scanned the medium-sized living room for a girl on his mission for a night of passion with, but which one? The sounds of A Tribe Called Quest's Electric Relaxation blasted through the speakers, "You see her?" Cameron asked him.

Tupac's eyes laid on the melanated woman with her pearly white smile, her hips swaying with every step she took, her raven curls bouncing gracefully at her shoulders, she was the one. Her brown eyes piercing into his soul, He made his way towards her, his heart thumping in his chest as he approached. She turned to him, and their eyes met, a spark igniting between them.

"Hi, Tupac," she replied, her voice soft and sultry. "I'm Amani."

They chatted for a while, their conversation flowing effortlessly. Tupac couldn't take his eyes off her, and he knew he had to make a move soon. As the night wore on, the party began to thin out, he took this opportunity.

"Hey," he said, taking a deep breath. "I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere a little more private?"

Amani looked at him, a smile spreading across her face. "I thought you'd never ask," she said, taking his hand and leading him towards the door.

As they stepped outside, the cool night air hit them, and Tupac felt a rush of adrenaline. This was it - the moment he had been waiting for. He turned to her, and before he could say a word, she leaned in and kissed him, her lips soft and sweet.

They spent the rest of the night together, lost in each other's arms, their bodies entwined. As the sun began to rise, Tupac knew that he had found what he had been looking for - a night of passion with the right woman.

♡♥︎♡

Tupac's bare back rested against the headboard, his hands tightly holding onto her hips as he helped her bounce up and down on his manhood. She clung onto his neck for balance, "oh shit! Tupac!" Her fingernails dug into his shoulder blades as she rode him harder, moaning and sending shivers down his spine. He smacked her backside roughly, feeling the vibrations from her bouncing breasts as he drilled deeper into her sore womanhood. Each thrust was effortless, and drunk off the sensation of her walls gripping with her essence oozing on the base of his shaft made him see stars behind his closed eyes.

Tupac's eyes were closed, lost in the moment as he surrendered to the pleasure with his fingernails digging her thighs while he watched her bounce faster, and a hunger for him that matched his own. As their hips rolled together, "Your pussy is so good.." Tupac slurred out, his mouth latched onto his erect nipple while his other hand kneaded her breast as his thumb grazed her nipple, "I know it is.." she moaned, he didn't care where she came from, and what her story was. "Is that pussy all mine?"

"Absolutely not," Amani , but in this moment, all she craved was to lose herself in the rapture that he provided. "Right there, Pac!" she cried as she surrendered to the pleasure, her eyes fluttering closed as he laid her bare back on the bed and held her legs on top of his shoulders. Her fingers traced the inked stories on his chiseled chest, his hips bucking faster and faster, relishing in the sensation of his hips meeting hers with increasing fervor. "Does it feel good?" Tupac cooed, too immersed at the moment to register her response.

"Yess! It's so good!" She chanted to him, Her hips rolling in sync with his, both of them lost in the heat of the moment. Amani could feel the intensity building inside her, the familiar knot that signaled her impending release. Tupac's thrusts became more urgent, "fuckk!" he moaned, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he neared his own climax.

The constant creaks of the bed's springs and the forceful collision of their skin against each other left a noticeable dent in the wall behind the headboard. With each mind-blowing stroke, her white cream gushed onto his thick member, causing her toes to curl tightly while a knot formed in her stomach, "I-I'm cumm–" Pac knew how close she was"I know, baby," he groaned, feeling her walls clench tightly around him as she came undone on his dick.

He continued to thrust into her, fucking her through her orgasm until he too was unable to hold back any longer. With a swift motion, he pulled out of her wet core, he came on her stomach, groaning her name as he collapsed on top of her. They lay there in silence for a moment, both catching their breath before he rolled off of her and pulled her into his arms.

With a gentle push, Amani moved away from him and got up from her side of the bed. She stretched her limbs before promptly gathering her clothes and heading to the shower. After a refreshing rinse, she emerged from the bathroom and walked out of the hotel room, quietly shutting the door behind her.

Tupac remained in bed, his gaze fixed on the ceiling, lost in thoughts of Amani. Her sweet vanilla fragrance lingered in his mind, along with the sound of her laughter and the sight of her radiant smile that made his heart flutter. As he slipped into his grey sweatpants and boxers, he couldn't shake off the intense longing he felt for her. It was a feeling he had never experienced before.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️