Tell Me. | Larenz Tate.

Reader's Name: Jasmine

Starring: Larenz Tate as "O-Dog" from Menace ll Society.

♡(Requested)♡

♡(non-smut)♡

                ♡♥︎♡

Her back leaned against the light blue couch with her brown eyes fixed on the small group of black partygoers in various shades, dancing to Mary J. Blige's 'Real Love' softly booming in the background, the scent of weed mingled with cologne, perfume permeating the air. Their laughter and drunk chats filled the spacious living room, Surrounding the brown-skinned woman were the four walls painted in an eggshell white hue, a green plant resting in the corner and a window on the right side.

Jasmine found herself engrossed in Ronnie's party at her place, as her friends indulged in drinking, smoking, and engaging with Caine, A-Wax, and Sharif.

However, her mind remained fixated on O-Dog, unable to shake off the feelings she had developed for him during their deep conversation. Jasmine was tormented by her unwavering feelings for O-Dog.

Ronnie's eyes settled on Jasmine as she watched her tie her brown box braids back in a ponytail, Ronnie stepped away from Caine and Ronnie could tell she seemed a bit off about something.

"Hey, Jas, you seem a little off tonight. Is everything okay?" Ronnie asked her, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, I guess. Just dealing with some stuff, you know?" Jasmine replied with a sigh, shrugging her shoulders.

"Let's go outside since the music is pretty loud.." Ronnie whispered, smiling a bit.

Jasmine and Ronnie casually walked amidst the lively crowd at the small party, making their way towards the back entrance where they caught the sound of the screen door slamming shut.

They took a seat on the steps of the concrete porch, where they could faintly hear the distant chirping of crickets.

"What's going on? You can talk to me, you know that, right?" Ronnie reassured, waiting for her answer.

Jasmine took a deep breath before stuffing her hands in her pocket, she was a bit hesitant. "It's about O-Dog. I can't stop thinking about him, I have feelings for him." She retorted, stuffing her hands in her pocket, she was a bit hesitant.

"Why don't you go talk to him? I'm sure he feels the same way about you too.." Ronnie replied, nodding her head.

"You think so?"

"I know so."

With Ronnie's support, she gathers her strength and heads outside to find O-Dog, hoping for a chance to make things right.

The ink-black night sky envelops them, Jasmine finds O-Dog leaning against the side of the house, a lit blunt rested between his lips as his eyes focused on the stars above. She approaches him, her heart pounding in her chest.

"Hey, O-Dog." Jasmine greeted warmly, smiling at him.

The two of them decided to head to the backyard, taking a seat on the concrete steps.

"Hey, Jasmine. What's up?" O-Dog greeted her back, taking a blunt from behind his ear.

"Can we talk for a minute?" Jasmine asked him, nervously fiddling with her gold necklace.

"Look, I've been thinking a lot lately, and I can't deny the feelings I have for you. It's been driving me crazy." Jasmine replied, taking a deep breath.

"Really? I didn't expect you to feel that way." O-Dog spoke softly, taking a long drag from the blunt.

"I know we've been friends for a while, but there's something more there for me. I can't ignore it anymore." she said boldly, her eyes shifting to the floor then back to O.

"Jasmine, I wanted to tell you, I feel the same way about you." O-Dog retorted, passing the blunt to Jasmine.

Jasmine took quick puff from the blunt and blew a cloud of smoke from her lips, her cheeks grew hot. The effect of the weed taking over through her body.

"Now that we confessed our feelings, there something else I want to do." O-Dog added, his lips curled up in a smirk.

O-Dog leaned in, capturing her lips in a tender kiss with her arms wrapping around the nape of his neck, the soft smack of their lips colliding filled the air.

They share a tender moment, their hands intertwined, as the night sky continues to twinkle above them. "Let's head back into the party baby.." Jasmine told him, pecking his cheek softly.

The couple walked back into the party with their fingers intertwining as the music and laughter seem to fade into the background. Ronnie took a look at the couple before smiling at them. Knowing that they were a couple.

————–