Get Ready. | Marcus from Hi-Five.

Reader's Name: Fatima

Starring: Marcus from Hi-Five.

♡(Requested )♡

♡♥︎♡

Her back leaned against the black couch with her brown eyes fixed on the television screen in the corner of her dressing room, the sound of applause and an audience cheering emitted from it, she felt a finger tap on her shoulder. Her gaze shifted toward her boyfriend as his potent cologne danced in her nostrils, her angelic humming filled the room. Surrounding the couple were the four walls painted in a snow-white hue, the walls adorned with posters of R&B artists.

"What's wrong Fatima?" He asked her, gently rubbing her shoulder. Hoping to reassure her worries.

While her boyfriend Marcus from the R&B boy band tried to calm her down, Fatima was sitting on the couch in her dressing room, preparing for her performance at the Soul Train Awards.

"I'm so nervous about the performance, what if I get the lyrics wrong?" Fatima asked him, giving him a small smile.

Her fingers danced nervously around the delicate gold heart pendant, as she inhaled deeply, trying to calm her racing heart. Marcus, with a tender grace, settled himself on the couch next to her. Resting her head gently on his shoulder, she felt a sense of comfort wash over her.

Just as she leaned in to kiss his cheek, Marcus turned his head, capturing her lips in a sweet, unexpected kiss. A soft hum of contentment escaped Fatima's lips as she playfully pecked his lips once more.

"You're gonna be amazing, your voice is beautiful and everyone out there is gonna love you and your music baby..." Marcus told her, his thumb swiped over cheek.

Fatima softly hummed while giving him another gentle kiss on the lips. "You think so?" she added, slowly intertwining her fingers with his.

"I know so," he replied with confidence, smiling warmly.

"How about I help you relax?" Marcus asked her, smirking devilishly at her.

"Yes, you can, but how?"

♡♥︎♡

Her back slouched against the black plush couch cushions, as his tongue slid a wet stripe across her folds. His fingers slid in and out of her, his head rested between her thighs. Her hips grinding to the rhythm. Her nails at his neck, while his hands gripped her thighs. His tongue flicked and lapped at her folds, sending shivers down her spine. "R-right there..." she mewled, pushing his head deeper into her sweet spot. It was like being transported to paradise.

Marcus lifted her legs as he rested them atop his shoulders, her mouth agape as his digits skillfully stroke in and out her, eliciting moans of pleasure from her. Their eyes locked intensely, and she felt her heart flutters. "This is what you needed from me?," he asked, his thumb tracing circles around her sensitive nub. She replied with a breathless, "oh shit, yess!"

Fatima threw her head back as he slipped his fingers inside her. He pumped them in and out at a rapid pace, while his thumb rubbed her clit in small, fast circles. she gripped onto the headrest, while her legs clamped tightly around his face. But he didn't mind at all.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum!" she chanted, her nails digging into the soft black cushions under her. He littered kisses along the crook of her neck, whispering in her ear, "Cum for me, beautiful." Fatima lets out a loud cry as her essence flowed freely on his fingers. he pulled away from her as he grabbed some paper towels from bathroom, cleaned up the mess she made.

"You made a mess, baby," he cooed, and he pecked her lips twice. Allowing his lover to taste her essence on his lips.

Fatima rashly fixed her black dress and smoothed out of wrinkles, pulling up her panties. A gentle knock on the dressing room door caught the couple's attention, "Come in!" she called out, giving her boyfriend another peck on the lips.

Her manager Tonya leaned her head in the dressing room, "Fatima! It's time for your performance. The stage is ready for you." she announced, her gesturing to the young singer to go on stage.

Fatima's heart raced as she stood up from the couch, her hand still intertwined with Marcus'. She took a deep breath, feeling confident. She knew that she could do this.

"Thank you, Tonya," Fatima replied, her voice filled with determination. "I'm ready." she nodded, smiling warmly.

"Go get 'em, Tiger..." Marcus praised, pecking her cheek.

Fatima sauntered out of the door before telling Marcus that she would see him backstage, following her manager through the hallway. She steps onto the spacious stage with the microphone in her hand as the crowd cheers her name, the music plays behind her with her angelic voice blowing them away. Giving the awards show a performance they will never forget.

—————