Drama. | Allen Iverson.

Reader's Name: Simone

Starring: Allen Iverson.

♡ (Requested by KekeCamoGang ) ♡

                   ♡♥︎♡

Her back leaned against the wall with her brown eyes fixed on the trio of black children in various shades running in a circle as their laughter filled the room, the tangy yet spicy aroma of food being cooked wafted in the air, the soulful sound of Al Green's 'Let's Stay Together' softly playing from the spacious backyard outside  as she cradled the baby boy in arms, softly snoring to sleep as his head rested on her chest, smiling at the cozy atmosphere around her.

"Is Sean still sleeping baby?" Allen asked gently, his eyes flickered toward his son.

Simone nodded slowly, "Yes, he is and I'm gonna take him to his room after he's eaten his dinner." She sang playfully, gently rubbing her son's back.

Her eyes wandered to her sister, "Baby if Quin is still talking some shit or staring at you, I'm gonna say something.." she whispered, rolling her eyes.

Allen gave a gentle smirl while softly pecking her forehead."Look, the only thing that is this reunion, you and me okay?" he mentioned.

Simone nodded at hm without saying a word to her husband.

She strolled down the hallway before Allen leaned in and pecked her lips twice, observing as they walked away from the vibrant gathering in the expansive living room.

On a balmy summer evening, Simone, and Allen Iverson were enjoying themselves at a lively family gathering in her Mom's house. These reunions were always a mix of delicious food, close-knit relatives, and, unfortunately, a hint of drama. It seemed that drama was an unwelcome guest at every occasion.

Ever since Simone and Allen had met in college, tied the knot, and embraced parenthood with the arrival of their two children, a dark cloud had loomed over their happiness.

Simone's sister, Quin, harbored a deep dislike for Allen and her, primarily driven by the belief that Simone had changed under Allen's influence. Quin's resentment stemmed from her perception of Allen as an arrogant and flashy show-off, especially due to his success in the NBA. The Philly Sixers' point guard was grateful for his family, However, Simone knew this perception wasn't the truth.

Quin's menacing glare locked on Allen talking to his mom and daughter about his their daughter's first steps, his animated gestures and booming laughter filling the room.

Allen could feel Quin's eyes burning into him, as if he were being judged for every smile and moment of joy he shared with his wife and children.

Raelynn, Simone's mother sauntered over to Allen with concern etched on her face, "Allen? Are you okay sweetie?" she asked, giving him a comforting pat on his back.