But I Love Him. | Andre 3000.

Reader's Name: Gemini

Reader's Name: Gemini./Gem.
Starring: Andre 3000 & Big Boi.

(a/n: I love these two.❤️😩)

♡♥︎♡

"He is the enemy and you will not betray our kingdom for some love smitten fool."

Her father's finger waved in front of her face with bitter malice lingering on his lips, he furiously strolled out of the door and shuts it behind him. Leaving Gemini in her medium-sized furnished bedroom that is coated with dark green, surrounded by those four walls of emerald green, sitting at the edge of her queen-sized bed.

Gemini has been dating Andre behind her father's back which she didn't care for and neither does Andre, the royal duo have been together since they were introduced to each other through their friends. However, he was the son of her father's sworn enemy, his father.

Her father worked too hard for the powerful position and how could his only daughter do this to him? He was always like this when she didn't date the other kings he wanted her to marry,

It was all for true love between her and Andre, wasn't love the most important thing?

She heard a few knocks on her window causing her to jolt, strolled toward her window and slides her dark green velvet curtains open, it was Antwan. Andre's best friend and a royal king himself.

She slides up her window for him, "Hello King Antwan what brings you to my chamber?" Gemini greeted with a smile.

"What's up Gem? My boy Andre wanted me to give this to you," Antwan told her, handing her the note while she grabbed it.

"My Precious Gemini, not just my connecting twin to the zodiac sign. You are my only Gem that keeps shinin'. Will you meet me at the outside chapel with the rose garden?"

Love, Andre.

The note gave her butterflies and a warm fuzzy feeling inside her stomach while her teeth sank underneath her bottom lips, "Thank you so much, Antwan." she thanked him.

"You're welcome, Your Majesty." Antwan nodded adding a gold front grin.

♡♥︎♡

Gemini sprinted toward the outside chapel with a rose garden behind it, lifting her dress a bit to keep dirt from getting on her, stopping in her tracks on the wooden patio. She turned around while hearing footsteps behind her, Andre's masculine hands slithering around her waist.

"Nobody could keep me away from you Gem." Andre pecked her lips sweetly, happy to see his lover again.

"And nobody could keep me away from you Andre." Gemini kissed him with a giggle leaving her lips, blushing at his words.

Her palms cupped his face bringing it to peck his lips tenderly, The two decided to spend the rest of the day in the rose garden having a lengthy conversations about whatever came to their minds and ending the night in his house.

♡♥︎♡

The right side of her face rested on his right shoulder with her plump backside bouncing up and down his thick member plus using his masculine hands gripping underneath her knees while her arms draped around his neck for balance burying her face into the crook of his neck, moaning against his skin. "I love hearin' you scream out my name, keep sayin' it." Andre spat, rolling his hips upwards into her, his large palm on the red-painted wall to hit that spot real good as he pecks her lips again, his thumb rubbing her throbbing clit making her pussy wetter.

Andre adorned her melanated skin underneath the moonlight, "Andre! Fuckk!" she cried out, the way her body bounced and she called out to him made him plunge deeper causing her knees to go weak while resting her naked back on the silk sheets, her palms covering her love faces, "I wanna see that beautiful face baby, don't cover it." Andre praised, rolling his slim hips into her lovingly at a fast pace. Her dainty hands gripped the sheets beside her head, the bed creaked leaving a big dent in the wall and their skins slapped against each other.

His masculine hands slither down to the back of her thighs pinning them over her head, a sufficient amount of bliss made both of them moan in sync, "Andreee.." Andre dug deeper as he possibly could for him to feel everything while her white cream smeared his dick, "you're the only one I want..." he went on, Her acrylic nails scratched into the sheets. If loving him was wrong then she didn't want to be right.

His fingernails dug into the fragile melanated skin of her thighs feeling them shake in his clutch while her head sunk into the pillow from receiving excessive pleasure, "oh shitt! I'm cummingg!" her wet walls grew sticker around his length going in and out, his hips stuttering into her to watch come on him for the millionth time for her climax to arrive, "That's right, let it out.."he coached her, her white cream gushed and trickled on his dick, "i-i love you." She slurred out, her hand cupped the back of his neck to kiss him. Blushing from what she just told him.

Andre swiftly pulled out of her wet core while passionately kissing her lips, their foreheads pressed together. "I love you too gorgeous." He said reassuringly, pecking her forehead.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️