His Coach. | Method Man & Allen Iverson.

Reader's Name: Sage

Reader's Name: Sage.
Starring: Method Man & Allen Iverson.

‼️(3sum) ‼️

                      ♡♥︎♡

With her brown eyes fixed on the young melanated males in varying shades, she observed them dribbling the reddish-brown Spalding basketball on the polished red oak hardwood floors. Their jet-black Air Jordan Retro 11s made a constant squeaking noise as they ran back and forth on the court, their hairlines dripping with sweat and adrenaline pumping through their veins. She watched them practice in the campus gymnasium and yearned to witness their progress.

"Come on Nasir! Show me you can shoot the ball!" Sage yelled out, her palms on the sides of her melanated lips, knowing he can do it.

Sage sported a black t-shirt covered by a raven-toned champion hoodie with black sweatpants and on her feet, white air forces. Her raven box braids were in a ponytail separated by a middle part of her scalp, as she strolled back and forth through the court.

The brown-skinned young male utters profanity from his plump lips as he makes a jump shot into the basketball net, mouthing 'yes' in silence with his sly smirk showing his chipped tooth. Knew that practicing would pay off.

"That's better Nasir! but Marlon you need to focus!" Sage yelled sternly, her palm sliding down her face as she blew a puff of air in annoyance. Seeing Marlon trip on his untied shoelace for the fifth time. Trying her best to be patient with him.

Sage blew the sliver whistle to stop the practice with her hands clapping to gather the players as O'Shea and Calvin watched, stayed quiet to listen.

Sage was a college student basketball coach on campus and it wasn't easy, between her classes and coaching basketball gave her money to earn. Getting decent grades stayed on her mind when this kept her busy.

She believed she could do it too especially if the players weren't the same gender as her, after coaching all-girl basketball teams, she wanted a challenge. Something new. She preferred her basketball team to call her "Sage" or "Coach Sage".