First Sight. | Wesley Jonathan.

Reader's Name: Demetria

Starring: Wesley Jonathan as "Sweetness" from Roll Bounce.

♡(Requested)♡

(a/n: I couldn't stand him in the movie but he was so fine..😫)

                     ♡♥︎♡

Her brown eyes roamed the spacious roller-skating rink with the sound of joyful laughter and soulful rhythm of Al Green's 'Let's Stay Together' played from the speakers, skating through the crowd of laughing teenagers skating beside her. Knowing that it was Xavier and his crew, she simply kept her mind on the music.

"Heyyy Demetria? I see that body still banging." Junior exclaimed with a sly grin, his eyes wandering down her body.

The 26-year-old woman with her dark brown skin rolled her eyes at the young man, "Shut the fuck up Junior, don't you have to go home before the street lights turn on?" she shot back.

Xavier, Boo, Mixed Mike and Naps crackled loudly at her comment about Junior as he smacked his lips and rolled his eyes. Junior couldn't reply after that so he kept his mouth shut.

"Mhmm.." she mumbled, smirking at him, resuming roller skating through the couples around her.

"Guess she told you Junior.." Xavier lightly chuckled, nudging him in the shoulder using his elbow.

"Shut up X.."

Demetria was spending her Friday night rolling skating at the Sweetwater after work, it was the weekend and she was ready to have some fun with her friends.

Noticing somebody's eyes bore at her, her gaze wandered over to Sweetness standing behind the deep green railing of the skating rink with his skating crew of men and women by his side.

She was well aware of who Sweetness was, an arrogant show-off who was too full of himself to keep a woman, obviously, he would still chase after her.

Sweetness roller skates beside Demetria with a sly smirk on his face, all while she rolls her eyes.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here. Demetria, right?" He drawled, his eyes met hers.

"What do you want, Sweetness? Trying to show off your moves again?" She shot back, raising her eyebrows.

Sweetness chuckles, gliding effortlessly beside her as they both skate around the rink full of roller skaters.

"Just admiring the view, that's all. Can't blame a man for appreciating beauty when he sees it." Sweetness replied, lightly chuckling.

Demetria shakes her head, trying to ignore the fluttering feeling in her stomach at his smooth words.

"Save it, Sweetness. I'm not falling for your charm."

"Who said anything about charm? Maybe I just want to skate with a beautiful woman, that's all."

Demetria raises an eyebrow, a hint of amusement in her eyes."You think you can just skate your way into my good graces, huh?"