Be Mine. | Denzel Washington.

Reader's Name: Lela

Reader's Name: Lela.
Starring: Denzel Washington.

(a/n: *sighs* such a fine, fine man. Whew😫❤️)

♡(Requested)♡

                   ♡♥︎♡

As he gazed upon the stage, his eyes fixated on the rich, melanin hues of the female performers' skin. Her lips moved in perfect harmony with the microphone, while the guitars and drums filled his ears with a gentle melody. The crisp blue lights above illuminated the singer's melanated complexion, captivating the audience with each note she hit. The drummer, with his long, flowing locs, kept pace with a slow tempo, lightly tapping the cymbals with his drumsticks. Together, their music and vocals commanded the attention of all who listened.

Denzel couldn't take his eyes off the jazz singer, her voice was soft yet had a little rasp to it, captivating their ears, the band's sights with grit and unafraid of their opinions, of course, the saxophone, It was like he was in a trance, swaying to the rhythm of the music as she crooned out the lyrics. The dimly lit club was the perfect setting for this kind of performance, the atmosphere adding to the sultry vibe of the song.

Denzel has coming to this jazz club ever since he heard the lead singer Lela perform on stage, he's had his eye on her for a while and he wanted to ask her out. He saw the passion and emotion in her eyes, and it was as if she was pouring her soul out through the microphone.

As the song came to an end, the audience erupted into applause, and Denzel found himself clapping along with them.

The jazz singer stepped off the stage with a heart full of joy, strolling into the narrow hallway of the other room to catch a glimpse of Denzel clapping for her, she smiled to herself as she walked towards with confidence.

"Looks like someone enjoyed the show huh?" Lela hummed playfully, smiling warmly.

"Yes, I did and brought you these." Denzel replied with a nod. He pulled out a bouquet of red roses from behind his back.

Lela's face lit up with surprise and excitement, "Aww! Thank you Denzel. These are beautiful!" She thanked him.

"Not as beautiful as you, And I was hoping that we can go out on a date, see a movie, go the park or—" Denzel was cut off by Lela's answer,

"We can to this new restaurant that just opened around the block? How does that sound?" She told him with sudden boldness, smelling the flowers.

Denzel was taken aback by her set words and he smiled at her, "That's amazing, I'll pick you up at eight?" He added, "It's date then." She spat, biting her lips with anticipation.

                         ♡♥︎♡

Denzel and Lela were seated at a cozy corner table in the restaurant, surrounded by the gentle flicker of candlelight. They both smiled shyly at each other, still basking in the euphoria of their first date.

They perused the menu, Denzel couldn't help but feel grateful for the way things had turned out. He had always admired Lela from afar, but he never thought he would have the courage to ask her out on a date.

But now, here they were, enjoying each other's company and savoring the delicious food that the restaurant had to offer.

As they talked and laughed, Denzel realized that Lela was even more amazing than he had initially thought. "Can I tell you something Lela?" he asked, And as the night wore on, he knew that he wanted to see her again and again. "I think you're the most beautiful, talented and intelligent woman I've ever met." he told her, relishing in her bashful blush.

"Well...i think you're the most handsome, interesting, respectable man I've ever met." she replied, earning a smile from him. As they finished their dessert, Denzel leaned in and whispered, "Thank you,I had a great time tonight. Can we do this again sometime?"

Lela smiled and nodded, "I would love that, Denzel. I had a great time too." And with that, their first date came to an end, but their love story had only just begun. After a three more dates and getting to know each other, the two of them decided to become a couple.

                        ♡♥︎♡

As she lay on the navy blue sheets, her bare back was pressed tightly against them. Denzel's hands firmly held onto her hips, keeping her immobile as his hips thrust into her at a steady tempo. She cried out his name, "D-Denzel...oh God!" Her passionate cries only fueled his desire as he listened intently to the sound of his name leaving her lips, He leaned down, his breath hot on her neck as he whispered, "That's it, baby. Let me hear you say my name again." His pace quickened, and his hips bucking harder into her, making her moan and gasp with pleasure. She could feel the sweat on his skin as he pressed against her, and she dug her nails into the sheets, trying to hold on as he pushed her closer to the edge.

Her wet walls tightened around him after every merciless stroke with his teeth sinking into her neck leaving dark purple love bites on her melenated skin while he slowed the pace down, leaving her gasping and wanting more. "Faster..please!" she begged him, He looked down at her with a grin, his eyes dark with desire. "Not yet," he said, his voice low and rough. "I want you to beg for it."

She whined softly at his teasing but he leaned down to kiss her, his lips soft on hers. As they kissed passionately, he slid his hand between her legs, teasing her clit with his thumb until she was trembling with need. Her arms wrapped around his neck to cradle the back of his neck, his heavy breathing vibrating on her skin, "Please," she whispered, her voice thick with desire. "Please, Denzel, I need you." her juices pooling around his thumb and soaking the sheets underneath them.

With a smirk against her skin, he drilled back into her, his thrusts rough and wild. She cried out his name again and again as he took her to new heights, having her see stars while angels sing in her ear, she was consumed with pleasure. "Oh shit! Denzel!" she sputtered out, her fingernails digging into the back of his neck, leaving scratches on his skin, "Damn baby." he hissed. Having her trembling and gasping for breath. She came undone on his thick manhood, her essence tricking down to his lap, they moaned in appreciation as he peppered kisses along her neck and jawline.

She felt his body shudder against her with pleasure as he pulled out of her, The couple laid on the bed, panting and holding onto each other. She turned to him, her eyes filled with love and gratitude. "Thanks for a good night," she whispered.

He smiled back at her, his eyes filled with affection. "Anytime, beautiful," he said, pulling her close and kissing her deeply. wrapped in each other's arms, enjoying the love they had.

Eventually, they got up and got dressed,they walked out of the room with their fingers intertwined slowly.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes❤️