Issues. | LL Cool J.

Reader's Name: Olivia

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Reader's Name: Olivia.
Starring: LL Cool J as "Dwayne/"God Gittens"from In Too Deep.

(Requested by swavydadon  )

♡♥︎♡

Their beige timberlands clicked against the concrete floors leading to the stash house's front door with Olivia following behind him since the duo walked through the narrow hallways, discussing her current position in the stash house. She listened intently as Dwayne spoke, taking note of the various tasks and responsibilities that came with the job. She had always known about the inner workings of the drug trade, and he seemed more than willing to share his knowledge with her.

Before they approached the front door, Dwayne turned to Olivia and said, "Listen, I know you're new to all of this shit, but you gotta stay sharp. we can't afford any slip-ups shorty."

Olivia shook her head, "I'm not new at this shit." she shot back, her tone laced with frustration.

Olivia found herself in the unique position of being the trusted confidante and right-hand to Dwayne Gittens, a notorious drug lord renowned for his immense power, earning him the moniker "God." In Queens New York, While their partnership had thrived thus far, a cloud of uneasiness had settled over Olivia, showing off an attitude. Unfortunately, this change in demeanor coincided with a crucial moment when Dwayne needed to focus on getting his money.

His gaze shifted back to his girlfriend, "Look that attitude ain't cute, either with The God or against him." He shot back angrily.

Dwayne opened the door and unlocked the front entrance. As he twisted the doorknob, he glanced quickly both ways at the apartment building. Once inside, he stepped into the medium-sized living room of the stash house, followed closely by Olivia.

"Yo, Slim, Enzo, it's God!" he hollered as she caught sight of the tall, lean man sauntering out of the kitchen with Slim. Their gazes rested on their boss and her, but she felt a little uneasy under their eyes.

"What's the deal God, is this your girl?" Silm asked, subtly gesturing toward the unfamiliar face in the room. As if she wasn't supposed to be there, Slim had more pressing matters to attend to. He studied her from head to toe, sizing her up.

"Yeah, This is Olivia, she wanted to come here and work." Dwayne introduced with authority, earning a nudge from the young adult melanated woman.

"I'll be cooking and counting the money." She added. She knew it was time to get to work.

"She won't be a problem will she yo?" Enzo asked, arching his eyebrow in her direction.

She shot back confidently, "No need to worry, I'll be busy counting cash and whipping up a fresh batch," meeting his intense gaze with a firm expression. Slim smacked his lips and rolled his eyes at her as he sauntered toward the door.