His Backup Singer. | D'Angelo.

Reader's Name: Clover

Starring: D'Angelo.

                      ♡♥︎♡

His slender fingers skillfully strummed those four thin guitar strings on his red pepper vintage Fender Precision Bass with his dark brown irises on the cheering audience using that masculine seraphic voice of his, crooning the black women of various melanated shades as the black band played behind the young adult male. Staying in sync with the r&b musician, three of his backup singers sang in unison and smooth little knocks at the yellow brass cymbals. Inside the large-sized all black venue in between two jet-black speakers, the audience in front of him as they stood from their cushioned seats. Underneath their musician's feet were the brown hardwood floors.

Performing one of his songs Brown Sugar, he watched the crowd dance to the smooth guitar riffs and hi-hats. Loving every moment of the concert.

D'Angelo strolled towards the center of the stage, the women's manicured hands caressing his well-defined abs, his exposed scrupled chest earning a scrunched-up face of disgust mixed with anger from Clover.

The crowd cheered once the music ended, D'Angelo rested his bass guitar on his lap as his fingertips touched his plump lips and blew a kiss to the crowd. "Thank you for coming." He thanked the female audience, greatly appreciative of the love and support from his fans.

"I LOVE YOU D'Angelo!!!" A woman shouted from afar, in the crowd waving her hands from side to side.

"I love you too." D'Angelo replied, a gap-toothed smile showed, happy at the mere comment.

The crowd dispersed from both sides of the exits expressing joy, strolling toward the front double doors as their conversations turned up the volume in the venture, his warm smile with his gap tooth showing.

D'Angelo strolled through the 
stage alongside his background singers, Otis, Jean and Clover. His band packed up the equipment and instruments.

Clover was a backup singer for the r&b singer-songwriter by the name of D'Angelo, she was introduced to him through her friend, Malcolm. Telling him how good she can sing when she's on the microphone, the two singers exchange their phone numbers and she auditions, getting the job.

D'Angelo and Clover have been secretly dating on the low ever since the first day of the tour, it was best for nobody to know because she could've been fired from singing. D'Angelo wanted the world to know but his manager reminded him of the women who were his fans and how his sexy image would look.

He didn't want to be a sex symbol, he only wanted to make music and perform his songs but the business never changed, money, image and numbers in that order.

Clover understood that was apart of his career but she couldn't stand the view of the women touching him. Wasn't he all hers, would they still touch him? Does he know that she's his?

"Clover? are you okay—" D'Angelo was cut off of her glare, he wondered what the issue was. Clover shot a serious glare at him with her stomping footsteps, twisting the doorknob to leave out, but she said. "I'm done with this singing shit."

"Wait—Done? can't we talk about whatever's bothering you when we get home?" D'Angelo reasoned, waving his arms around. Why was she so angry?

Clover closed the door behind her, blinded by jealousy to go on with him about the topic.

                     ♡♥︎♡

Clover was sitting at her square-shaped desk, her green cushioned chair with a jet-black pen in her right hand, writing poetry in her notebook. able to getting her emotion on paper as she heard the footsteps of D'Angelo trotting upstairs, one of her sighs of irritation left her lips. He strolled into the doorway of her medium-sized bedroom. Her peace changed to irate.

"You forgot your purse baby." D'Angelo announced, holding up her light green purse with a tight-lipped smile that was mixed with the rhythm of his musical laughter, like sweet honey being dripped in Clover's ear.

"Thanks..you can leave now." Clover coldly concluded, grabbing her purse. pulled on the doorknob of her closet. diverting her attention to the clothes littered in her closet, she needed pick them up tonight.

His masculine hands slither around her hips from behind, pressing his chest to her back. his thumb affectionately rubbing her stomach. "Clov' talk to me." He whispered in her ear, tickling her skin with his warm breath. She shuddered in his arms, "

She gave him the silent treatment for a minute until he kissed her cheek down to her neck, her jawline. He knew her weakness: his lips and used them frequently. "I-I got jealous when your fans were touching your chest." She grumbled,  D'Angelo spun her around as he pressed her chest to his. "So that's what tonight was about." He realized in singsong tone.

"Yes! Are you not mine?" Clover grumbled lowly, her palm on her chest. Resting her chin on his shoulder with her mind clouded of irritation. He lifted her up as he carried her over his shoulder earning a giggle from her. "Hey!" She spat.

"Can I show I'm yours?" D'Angelo asked seductively, his teeth sunk underneath his bottom plump lips. "Yes you can."

                    ♡♥︎♡

His forehead pressed against hers with their low, hooded eyes locked, her naked back rested against the brown silk sheets and her arms draped around the nape of his neck while his masculine hands tightly gripped the back of her thick thighs, his teeth sink into her neck with dark purple hickeys, Clover received slow, rough thrusts from his slim hips into her wet entrance. "D'Angelo...shit.." she croaked in between his thrusts, her hands gripped his triceps.

He quickly flipped on her right side and rested on the bedsheets in the fetal position, easing himself back in so perfectly earning a loud gasp from Clover, "You're the only one I'm with every night you hear me? Nobody else." D'Angelo spat assertively, flipped his lover on her back as he gave her everything all over again. Tears of pleasure cascading from her lower eyelid, "Y-Yes! D'Angleooo!" She chanted out, rosy redness coated her melanated cheeks and her back arched over the bed while the pleasurable shockwaves tingled through her body.

"That's the only name you're screaming every night baby."

Clover couldn't think straight when he rolled his hips at a faster pace into her soaked vulva. "Oh! Shit!!" Her hands turned red from clutching the sheets so much and her eyes rolled in the back of her skull. His eyes watched her love faces change as his dick felt her wet walls throb around him, "Ain't you gon' tell me you're mine hm?" D'Angelo hummed, his plump lips nibbling her lower one. Her juices trickled like a waterfall in between her thick thighs, he wasn't holding back when plunged deeper.

"I'm yourss–fuckk!" Clover hissed raspily, her legs trembling around his torso while her legs fell on the sheets. The knot in her stomach curled up harder just like her toes and she was a wet, blubbering mess underneath him. "Damn right you are.."D'Angelo grunted lowly, their skins smacking rapidly against each other. Slowing down his sloppy strokes into her with her white cream oozing on his veined thick member.

He needed to hear it for himself due to his possessiveness kicking in, without announcing it. She came hard on his dick, "Oh Shitttt!!!" Clover cried out. His nut painted through her walls and filled her up completely. her eyes shot open as he swiftly pulled out of her wet core.

Clover's eyelids blinked a few times but she couldn't fight the drowsiness telling her brain to shut down, their chests rising up and down from the exhaustion. Rolling both of them over with his eyes at the ceiling fan spinning. She softly snores and he softly pressed a kiss on her forehead.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes. ❤️