Old Flame. | Eazy E.

Reader's Name: Liliana

Starring: Eazy E.

♡ (Requested by juzeazyy ) ♡

                    ♡♥︎♡

The ceiling fan spun in circles above her, propelling the smoke out of the crushed blunt in the raven-toned ashtray, her jet-black Chanel  sunglasses covering her brown pupils, the white florescent lights glistened on her skin, the faint sounds of an Al Green song softly played in the background while the young adult-melanated woman sat on the mahogany square-shaped desk in the medium-sized bedroom, surrounded by four emerald green-painted walls.

She crossed her legs comfortably, her brown eyes on the mural painting of her and Dre dressed in all-black attire above the dark green front door, their melanated complexions adorned in each brushstroke. The laughter, the conversations, the sweet kisses. Only memories, yet they were still there, haunting her like a ghost. Reflecting on their once-happy relationship that changed.

Dre strolled through the doorway, looking handsome as always with his fitted black suit and crisp white shirt, and black pants."Hey, beautiful." He soothed, pulling her close to his chest and kissing her forehead tenderly. Yet, it didn't feel like love. His effort of affection earned a twisted face in disgust from his girlfriend.

She mean-mugged her boyfriend with his twisted-up face on cue. "What's wrong Lili?" he asked in irritation, like he wasn't cheating on her.

Dre was Compton's most popluar producer yet he wasn't a good boyfriend to Liliana. He usually handled his business in the streets but she already knew he was at the strip club, coming home smelling like rich perfume, the red lipstick stains on his black tee shirt, on his neck, and sparkly glitter on his pants.

"I know you're cheating on me Dre." She spat angrily, pulling away from his touch.

Dre sighed heavily while rubbing his hands over his face. He knew he had messed up, he had to tell her the truth. "It's Eboni—" Dre 's words were cut off by the intense gaze in her eyes, causing her to push him away.

"Eboni your so-called assistant?" She asked him, frustrated, His darkness came to light.

No matter how much money, designer clothes, expensive jewelry, or material things he brought or had, were given to her. It couldn't fill the void in her heart that yearns for love. 

Liliana had enough of the lies, cheating, and endless lonely nights of crying, so if Dre could find the time to cheat, then so could she. Eazy E aka Eric, one of Dre's rivals and ahip hop artist, abruptly came to mind.

After she found a piece of paper with a phone number on it in his right pocket, she began an affair with Eric. He was a unique mix of business-critical and gentle kindness 'cause he was usually one step ahead of him.

She gathered all her belongings, stuffing them in a black duffle bag, her clothes, even her heart, which she felt had been wasted on him. "Where the fuck are you going? You're going to see Eazy ain't you?" He asked, his voice laced with jealousy and disbelief.

Liliana spun around on the heels of her shoes, her face twisted up in anger. Glaring at him, "What do you think?" Striding out the door, savoring the freedom she felt. Slamming it shut behind her.

                   ♡♥︎♡

Her sleek red BMW stopped at the polished, black square-shaped intercom, her fingertip lightly pressing the button with a low buzz hit her ears. The gates of his mansion towered before her, a curved black gate against the spotless white interior and multiple windows.

A young man appeared on the small screen, his caramel complexion illuminated by the flame sparked from the red lighter at the tip of the blunt between his lips. Dressed in a black dress shirt and matching pants, looking sleek and stylish. While he exhaled a cloud of smoke, he flashed a pearly white grin. "What's good, baby?" he greeted her, blowing another puff of smoke.

Lililana smiled shyly, her heart fluttered while she spoke. "Hey, Eric. I'm staying here for good." Her words were filled with a longing to be near him, to feel his touch. "Good, I'll meet you at the front door," he replied with a nod.

She drove up the curved driveway of his mansion, and her BMW halted beside his car. Turning off the engine, she unlocked the car doors and stepped out, clutching a black duffle bag in one hand. Her thumb pressed on her car keys and turned around, her gaze fixed on the grand entry of Eric's mansion.

Walking casually from the entrance, he couldn't contain his excitement upon seeing his beloved. With a burst of energy, she hurried towards him, extending her arms as she enveloped him in an intense and yearning embrace.

His hands roamed the curves of her body as he planted tender kisses on her cheek and temple, showering her with the love she had always yearned for.

"Welcome home baby." Eric greeted her, and gently grabbed her hand while leading her to the front door.

He closed the door behind him while her brown eyes take in the medium-sized living room, decorated with plush grey suede sofas, large flat-screen TV mouthed on the wall. The walls were painted coffee cream.

"Thank you Eric for everything, I couldn't stand being with him anymore. I want someone better." She told him.

He nodded, understanding the pain and hurt that she had gone through. He had been there for her every step of the way, offering a shoulder to cry on and a listening ear.

"Anytime, I'm just glad my girl is home, I want you to feel safe and loved here," Eric said, his eyes locked onto hers.

Liliana felt a warmth spread through her chest at his words, knowing that she had found a home in his arms.

The couple sat on his balcony overlooking the city of California, Eric took her hand and looked into her eyes.

"Let's head in the bedroom hm?" Eric hummed, Hugging her from behind, she leaned in to kiss him, their lips pressed together perfectly, while they sat there, wrapped in each other's arms.

                   ♡♥︎♡

Her naked back pressed against the silk sheets with his hands gripping her hips with his slender ones gyrating into hers at a slow yet rough pace, he buried his face in her hair, He always knew what spots were her favorite and knew how to make her come, The room was filled with the sound of their heavy breathing and the soft rustling of the silk sheets as their bodies grinding against each other at the same rhythm.

She held the back of his neck gently, pulling him in for an affectionate kiss as their tongues intertwined. Simultaneously driving himself deeper into her, abruptly ending the kiss."Oh shit! Eric!" she chanted out, replacing each moan using his lips brushing against hers. Her ex couldn't fuck her this good the way he did.

"You're the only one i want.." He whispered, her wet walls clenching around his thick manhood, With every powerful movement, she experienced intense pleasure and her toes curled tightly. "Fuck you're so wet.." he groaned while kissing her neck with his teeth grazing her melanated skin. She let out a gasp from she matched his movements.

Liliana dug her nails deep into his shoulder blades, and before long, they were both on the brink of reaching climax. In a moment of pure ecstasy, she screamed his name. "Eric! I-i'm cummin–" she came undone on his length, Eric collapsed on top of her chest. He lightly chuckled while pulling her close. pressing a soft kiss on her forehead.

The couple's bodies rested closely together, their fingers entwined and gazes locked. As they relished in the peaceful stillness, kissing tendery and peacefully drifted off to sleep.

—————
Please excuse any errors.❤️