Breakfast At Midnight. | Tupac.

Reader's Name: Camille

Starring: Tupac.

♡♥︎♡

She stirred from her sleep, her eyes fluttering open to the sight of the clock glaring 12:00 in a fierce red hue. The white moonlight peeked through the blinds, casting shadows on her
melanated skin. The tempting aroma of bacon and eggs sizzling in the frying pan wafted into her nostrils, irritatingly smacking her senses awake. She tried to resist the call of the delicious scent, but her body rustled in the soft grey sheets, urging her to rise. As she stretched her limbs and let out a yawn, wiping the sleep from her eyes, she couldn't help but wonder what her boyfriend was up to.

I know damn well this nigga ain't cooking breakfast at midnight. She mentally thought to herself.

She sported a sleek black tee shirt and matching Nike biker shorts, Camille exuded a sporty vibe. Her feet were cozily ensconced in black tube socks while her raven box braids were expertly tied back with a navy blue paisley bandana. However, the bandana had come undone as she slumbered in her comfy sleeping attire.

the melanated woman emerged from the bedroom and gracefully made her way down the narrow hallway. The walls in between her were painted a rich navy blue and adorned with cherished family photos and snapshots of the couple's first anniversary. As she approached the kitchen, the warm glow of the lights caught her attention. Inside, the four walls were draped in a navy blue hue and the scent of breakfast cooking mingled with the unmistakable aroma of weed. Bewildered, her face contorted in confusion.

"Tupac?"

With his hand still grasping the panhandle, Tupac lifted his head toward the melanated woman and effortlessly flipped a pancake into the air, catching it on a white porcelain plate with his free hand. He was shirtless, but was sporting matching sweatpants and a black apron adorned with the bold red letters that read "Kiss the Cook" and a red kiss mark beside them.

His girlfriend admired his six-pack abs as he exhaled a puff of smoke from the blunt between his lips and shot her a warm smile. "Sorry if I woke you up, baby girl," he apologized, taking another drag and stubbing it out in the ashtray. The sizzling of the frying pan stopped as he turned off the stove, letting the flames fade away.

"What are you doing cooking breakfast at twelve o'clock at night baby?" Camille asked him, taking a seat on the stool with the right side of her face resting in her palm. Still a bit irritated.

Tupac quickly leaned in with his free hand gripping her chin, pressing his lips onto her, still smelling the scent of weed and ash on his breath. Nothing could compare to the softness of his lips.

"I couldn't sleep so I decided to cook, is there anything you want tonight?" Tupac asked, his dark brown pupils gazing into her brown ones. Patiently waiting for an answer from his lover.

The sight irritation blurring her mind shortly faded away with freaky fantasies of her back bending over the kitchen countertop while Tupac was hitting it real good from behind her, her loud moans echoing through the kitchen and letting the neighbors know his name.

"Well...there is one thing I do want.."

♡♥︎♡

She leaned her bare back against the cool, white marble countertop, feeling a shiver run through her body as her melanated skin met with the chill. Her legs rested on his shoulders, his hands firmly hooking her thighs under his arms. He gyrated his hips in a slow and rough rhythm, eliciting a mix of pleasure and pain for her. Her nails dug into his tattooed back as he trailed kisses up to her chest, his warm, wet tongue swirling around her erect nipple. The sensation was intense, causing her to gasp in ecstasy.

Tupac snatched the can of whipped cream from across the way, shaking it vigorously before spreading the frothy goodness onto her left nipple. He clamped his mouth around her areola, sucking it roughly as she cried out in ecstasy, "Oh fuck! Tupac!" her voice rising in pitch. Bucking his hips into her wet walls, groaning every time she clenched around him, wetting his dick up in the process, Tupac moaned against her skin, his eyes intensely locked onto hers. He lifted his head from her breast, licking the cream from his lips.

"Do you always take dick this good, baby?" he grinned, burying himself deeper into her as she moaned loudly, calling out his name. She squirmed against his lean body, digging her fingernails against his defined chest. Her fingernails dug into the back while his thick manhood hit every spot of hers perfectly, their rapid movements causing the countertop to shake and creak. Their skins slapped in sync as he moaned from seeing his dick glisten underneath the dim lights, The cool marble contrasted with the heat of their bodies, intensifying the pleasure they both felt.

He firmly pinned her legs above her head as Tupac thrust vigorously into her, causing her to ooze a thick, white trail that trickled down his member. He bit down on his lips to stifle his moans and threw his head back as she gasped, "Oh my fuckk, Pac!" Her mouth hung open as his hips gyrated into hers. She felt every vein of dick throbbing in her walls, stretching her out and filling her up completely. The intensity of his thrusts made her gasp for air and she clawed at the sheets beneath her. Tupac's eyes were locked on hers, his gaze filled with a mix of desire and dominance.

She came undone on his member and in return, Tupac followed shortly after, spilling his nut inside of her while her eyes tightly shut. "Fuckk.." he grunted deeply, Feeling his warm nut spread into her, He collapsed onto her, their bodies slick with sweat and satisfaction. They lay there, entwined, for several minutes, catching their breath until Tupac propped himself on his elbows and kept his lover still.

"I'm not done with you yet," Tupac smirked as he grabbed the can of whipped cream once more. He spread the frothy cream over her clit and took her into his mouth as she wrapped her legs around his shoulders. "Shit!—wait–more please!"Camille moaned and gasped, unable to resist the pleasure he was giving her. His fingers traced her wet folds, slipping inside and stroking her walls, causing her to shudder with delight. Allowing her juices to trickle down to his wrist, Tupac held her tightly, determined to take her to the verge of a release.

Tupac's lips continued to suck and his wet muscle swirled around her sensitive clit while his fingers moved in and out of her wetness at a steady pace. "R-right there! Baby!" Camille's body trembled while she felt the familiar tightening sensation in her stomach, signaling her impending orgasm. Tupac quickened his pace feeling his dick twitch inside her clenching canal while using his free hand to roughly massage her other breast and tug her nipple.

Camille let out a series of loud moans while she reached her climax, "Fuckk!" her essence coated his length entirely leaving her wet walls throbbing around Tupac's fingers. He continued to pump his fingers in and out of her until she came down from her high, then slowly withdrew them and brought them to his mouth, licking her juices off his fingers.

"Damn, you taste good," he said with a smirk, before standing up and pulling her up with him.

Camille looked up at him with exhaustion, knowing that he was right. Tupac had a way of pushing her to her limits and beyond, but she loved every minute of it. As he carried her to the bedroom and lay by his lover slouched comfortably in the grey bedsheets.

"I'll be back, I'll gotta clean the kitchen now.." Tupac mentioned to her, pecking her lips tenderly after leaving the bedroom to clean the kitchen.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes❤️