His Coach. | Method Man. & Allen Iverson.

Reader's Name: Sage

Reader's Name: Sage.
Starring: Method Man & Allen Iverson.

▶︎▶︎Part 2/2.◀︎◀︎

‼️(3sum)‼️

♡♥︎♡

Her emerald green painted fingernails clicked on the magenta-pink plastic clipboard with her brown irises on the same multiple-melanated males who were playing basketball on the polished red oak hardwood floors while a string of profanity, and sighs of annoyance leave her lips, blowing the sliver whistle and gesturing her hands to the young adult males to line up again, their shoes squeaking across the court, Sage sat on the dark green bleachers in the middle of Marlon and Tupac inside of the large-sized gymnasium surrounded by cream-colored walls, decorated with numbers of team players, games and white florescent lights above them.

She sported a champion grey hoodie, white tee shirt, and grey shorts with white drawstrings, on her feet, jet-black converse with white shoe laces. Her ginger tresses stop at her shoulders, her hair laid behind her ears covered by a black paisley bandana.

Sage was back in the gym on Monday night but she couldn't lie to herself that it was a little awkward coaching two of the star players on the basketball team when she got flashbacks of the night being sandwiched in between them after practice yet put all her focus on the players, especially Marlon who was still on the team.

Her feelings for both of them grew stronger ever since that night and becoming a throuple was a new experience for her.

Tupac nudged her in the side using his elbow, "Sage please tell me you're kickin' Marlon out." He begged with his palms together like he was praying. Hoping that she would make the right choice.

Sage gave him a serious glare yet nodded her head while Tupac silently mouthed 'yes' and snickered, "It's 'bout time you kick his ass out the team." he nodded impressively, earning a head shake from Sage.