Thankful. | Tupac.

Reader's Name: Icelynn

Reader's Name: Icelynn./Ice.
Starring: Tupac.

♡(Requested)♡

♡♥︎♡

Her back casually leaned against the wall with her brown eyes fixed on the small group of black children in various shades running in circles While a group of young to middle-aged black men cheered for the football team on the TV screen, the aroma of savory food filled the air, the group of black women seated in the kitchen shared giggles and gossip filled the room, their skin shone underneath the warm glow of the chandelier. enclosed by the four walls painted in an earthy tone hue, adorned with framed family portraits and few paintings.

"How's college treating you, baby girl?" Her aunt asked her, her tone laced with merry.

She shifted her gaze toward her aunt Raelynn, snapping her niece out of her thoughts.

After a hectic week at NYU, Icelynn finally returned to her cozy home in New York for a frosty Christmas break. Majoring in Journalism, she had made her family immensely proud, especially considering the pressure of being the second generation in her family to attend college. Graduation was on the horizon, and life seemed to be falling into place for her.

However, amidst the apparent perfection, there was a lingering change in the air. Icelynn's childhood friend, Tupac, had always been by her side, sharing a bond that seemed unbreakable. Their careers had blossomed together, but something had shifted recently.

Despite this, Tupac had assured Icelynn that no matter how famous or wealthy he became, their friendship would endure. She held onto his words, knowing deep down that he meant every single one.

"How you and Tupac?" she asked, curious to see if they were still close.

A gentle knock broke the conversation between her and her aunt as Icelynn walked over to the door, swung the door open to reveal A smile spread across Icelynn's face as she saw Tupac standing there, Despite the change, seeing him in person brought a sense of comfort and familiarity.

"Hey, Ice," Tupac greeted her, his voice filled with warmth. "Missed you, girl."

Icelynn felt a wave of relief wash over her. It seemed that their friendship hadn't changed as much as she had feared. he stepped forward into the house and enveloped her in a tight hug.

"Missed you too, Pac," she replied, her voice filled with genuine affection. "It's good to see you."

As they pulled away from the embrace, Icelynn noticed a hint of hesitation in Tupac's eyes, a flicker of uncertainty that she hadn't seen before. It made her heart ache slightly, wondering what could be weighing on him.

"Everything okay?" she asked, her voice laced with concern.

Tupac sighed, his shoulders slumping slightly. "Yeah, Ice, everything's good," he said, but his tone lacked conviction. "Just been dealing with some stuff lately, you know?"

Icelynn nodded, knowing that sometimes life could throw unexpected challenges their way. She reached out and gently squeezed Tupac's hand, offering him silent support.

"You know I'm here for you, right?" she said softly, her eyes meeting his. "No matter what."

Tupac's gaze softened, and a grateful smile tugged at his lips. "I know, Ice," he replied, his voice filled with sincerity. "And I appreciate that more than you'll ever know."

He closed the door behind and greeted the rest of her family members, welcomed with love and warmth. She leaned her back against the wall, the small group of black children ran past her, their laughter filling the air.

"Stop running in the damn living room!" Sarai, Ice's mother, hollered from the kitchen. The kids sheepishly apologized and plopped down on the floor.

♡♥︎♡

Ice was still in her room after eating while Tupac was trotting upstairs, "Ice! Where have you been at yo? Cooped up in yo' room all night?"

Her family were outside stilll partying as if it was no tomorrow.

"Yeah..it's peaceful for me." Ice shrugged her shoulders, not wanting to explain her time alone. Earning a light chuckle from him.

Tupac found himself perched on the side of her bed, catching her gaze. As her heart quickened once more, she averted her eyes and focused on the ceiling, attempting to brush off the feeling.

Her unresolved emotions towards him have remained strong ever since she laid eyes on him; she could only daydream about expressing them, but confessing would be even more difficult. With great effort, she suppressed the overwhelming emotions building up inside her.

"Pac, I-i need to tell you something...i have feelings for you, I needed to tell you."

They shared a memorable moment as their gaze met, and she gently held his face in her hands, passionately kissing him. His lips were incredibly soft, just as she had imagined. Even the slightest brush of their lips felt incredibly satisfying.

Tupac felt the same way about her too so it will only be between them, "Guess this will be our little secret hm?" she hummed.

♡♥︎♡

She found herself pressed against the wall, her body tightly entangled with his. Her arms were delicately wrapped around his neck, while her legs held onto his slim, clothed torso. With a passionate rhythm, his hips rocked into her, their connection growing faster and more intense. His hands firmly held her by her thighs, lifting her slightly as if giving her a piggyback ride, but from the front. Their bodies were so intimately close, radiating heat that filled the medium-sized bathroom enclosed by four coffee cream-painted walls.

The vibrant rhythm of the music reverberated through the backyard, overpowering the passionate whispers emanating from the concealed pair within the bathroom. "Oh...Fuck!" she exclaimed, her voice muffled against the tender curve of her neck as she indulged in the gentle caress of his lips, avoiding any visible marks. "You take it so good," he groaned, his teeth playfully nibbling on her earlobe.

She clutched the towel holder tightly, Soft moans, curses, and his name slipped from her lips in a continuous stream. Their bodies collided, reverberating throughout the bathroom. Tears streamed down her face as their connection intensified. "right there," she groaned between breaths, overwhelmed by the pleasure coursing through her. He groaned in her ear, she was fully immersed in the reality of his touch.

He couldn't stop thinking about how easily he entered and exited her walls."Damn girl.." he panted, It felt like heaven, as he placed her legs on his shoulders, thrusting harder and they both experienced overwhelming pleasure, causing their eyes to roll back simultaneously. "I'm gonna-" Ice slurred out, his tip jabbed her g-spot, Her sudden orgasm caused a pause, and her essence coated his dick. "oh fuck!" they both moaned, heavily panting as Tupac swiflty withdrew from het.

While their partially dressed bodies remained intimately close, she was slowly lowered to the bathroom floor, The room was filled with the sound of their deep breaths, which seemed to linger heavily in the air. the timing was perfect.

—————