Mad As Hell. | DeVante Swing.

Reader's Name: Lyric

Starring: DeVante Swing from
Jodeci.

▶︎▶︎Part 2/2.◀︎◀︎

♡♥︎♡

"Why were you looking at that nigga in the blue tracksuit?"

Lyric sighs in irritation with her arms and legs crossed, sitting on the edge of the king-sized bed, the medium-sized room dark with only a speck of moonlight creeping through the dark blue velvet curtains. DeVante frantically tapped his foot on the carpeted bedroom floor, surrounded by four light blue painted walls, his strong cologne and weed wafted through her norstrils, she could feel the tension between them again, the air was thick and heavy.

"Hmmm? 'Cause I thought he had something in his eye." Lyric spat sarcastically, tilting her head. DeVante bites his tongue, "You don't have to act like that." he shot back, fed up with the argument.

"Let me get this straight I look at a guy and it's a problem?"

DeVante shook his head in disbelief adding a loud tsk, his palm sliding down his face from what he heard. His possessive kicked in He couldn't believe it for a second.

"I thought I made it clear last night that you are mine.." DeVante grumbled through his teeth, reminding her of last night when her panties pooled in her shorts, she blushed from the sudden flashback.

Lyric and DeVante were taking a stroll through a park when a tall, mocha brown-skinned man with plump lips and a blue tracksuit jogging past them, smiled at her while she smiled back earning a raging jealousy from DeVante.

Right back to square one where they started in the first place, "Come on now DeVante, you know you're the only one that gets me hot and wet.." Lyric spat seductively, biting her lips, pecking his plump lips. Soothing tingles travel down his spine, her words alone made him imagine her head thrown back and moaning his name sent him over the edge but irritation got the best of him.

"I better be..." He muttered under his breath, earning a lip smack from Lyric, "Boy I heard that.." knowing damn well he was the only one, pecking his lips again. Using his only weakness: her lips, one peck was all it took to make the venom go away from his voice. His masculine hands traveled her sides and felt every curve of her body, he was all hers...

Her manicured hands slithered across his well-defined chest, her brown eyes admiring his toned body while quickly pushing him to the bed, "Damn girl.." he grunted lowly, his dick hardening in his pants from her sudden dominance, loving it already. she crawled towards DeVante and hovering over her lover. Their lips connected, melting away the blinding jealousy, feeling nothing but a pleasure and deepening love.

"You're all mine," DeVante whispered into her mouth as the heat continued to swell between them. Her manicured hands cupped the back of his neck, breaking the kiss. "Show me then.." Lyric spat seductively, biting her lips.

♡♥︎♡

Her manicured fingernails sunk into his broad shoulders with the sharp edges leaving red marks on his biceps and shoulders while her wide hips rocked rhythmically against his veined, thick member with precision. His naked back rested against the headboard watching her clench around him earning gruff grunts from DeVante digging her out deeply.

"Is that dick all mine hm?" Lyric hummed playfully, bouncing up and down his dick adding to her white cream gushed in between the bouncing of her body, earning low grunts from him. Her mouth hung open chanting out his name when he quickly rolled both of them over so he can be on top of her, resting her naked back on the red silk sheets. "It's yours..every inch of it baby.." He groaned huskily, plunging deeply into her at a slow yet rough pace causing her body to tremble underneath him.

"How good do I fuck you? Lemme hear you." He moaned, deepening his masculine voice in his nasal tone, crashing his slim hips into her roughly watching tears cascade from her eyelids and her knees go weak, clawing at the sheets. DeVante deeply drilled into her mercilessly with his clean fingernails dug into her thick thighs, "Oh shitt! You fuck me so good!!" Lyric sobbed out, her eyes rolling back, her sticky walls throbbing around him whilst he fucked her viciously and savagely while the bed creaked repeatedly leaving a big dent in the wall.

"DeVante-cummin...cumming.." She slurred out in between his relentless thrusts, her wetness gushed on his a bunch of times while he unloosens his nut through her wet walls, getting every drop inside of her, "Shitttt!" they moaned in sync while he kissed her passionately, the warmth inside made her head spin.

DeVante pulled out of her wet core with their bodies still pressed against each other, "All mine.." She slurred and kissed his lips again, he pulled the blankets in over their naked bodies. Taking in the silence between them, he kissed her temple.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes❤️