Dolla' Bills. | Nas.

Reader's Name: Aaliyah

Starring: Nas. (modern-day.)

(a/n: modern-day Nas can get it.🤭😩)

♡(Requested)♡

                    ♡♥︎♡

Her back leaned causally against the plush sage green couch with her brown eyes fixed on the television, papers scattered across the polished coffee table, a green textbook resting on top of the dresser, her gaze flickered toward her phone vibrating twice on the table as her hand reached for it, reading the text message from him. A small pink duffle bag resting in the corner of the medium-sized living room.

As she picked up her phone, she saw a text from Nasir that read, "Can't wait to see you, beautiful. The private jet is ready for our getaway to the Maldives. Pack light and be ready to relax." Aaliyah's heart skipped a beat with excitement.

Aaliyah, a college student, after completing her study session on the couch in her apartment complex, felt mentally and physically drained from her demanding spring semester at college. Balancing her studies to obtain a Bachelor's Degree and working full-time had become increasingly stressful. However, she believed a vacation with her sugar daddy would provide the much-needed relief she desired.

At first, she was a bit taken aback by the sugar baby/sugar daddy dynamic, but eventually she met Nas, she not only finished her studies but also packed for a trip with Nasir, who she calls Nas for short.

However, they were introduced to each other by her best friend Tiana during a work trip in Barbados. Initially, she anticipated him to be an elderly man, but Nas appeared surprisingly youthful for his age of 49, aging gracefully like a fine wine. He was far too young to be considered a sugar daddy.

They immediately connected and got along well, having similar interests and perspectives. Nas, a wealthy billionaire who had achieved success through his thriving tech company, had a penchant for luxurious things in life.

Nas generously gave an enormous amount of money to cover her tuition fees, a few bills and he was approachable and considerate of her limits, Nas desired a partner whom he could shower with gifts and affection, from fancy dates to extravagant shopping trips. Aaliyah was thoroughly enjoying her time with him.

Her phone vibrated again, "I'm here." he replied, her eyes scanning the text recent message.

The sudden sound of a car horn honking outside her apartment complex disrupted her concentration, prompting her to swiftly rise from the couch and hastily grab her duffle bag. "oh shit! He's here!" She exclaimed, grabbing her keys from the dresser.

Aaliyah swung the door wide open, firmly securing the lock as she stepped outside. her pink duffle bag slung gracefully over her shoulder, she descended the concrete steps with a light jog.

As she strolled along the sidewalk, her gaze met Nas's deep brown eyes. He leaned against the passenger door of his BMW, Nas's smile caused a delightful blush to spread across Aaliyah's cheeks. his arms proudly displayed intricate tattoos. His styled hair featured a low fade, brought out by waves and a crescent moon-shaped lineup.

She moved nearer to him and he lifted her chin, planting a gentle kiss on her lips. "You're ready for our vacation baby? I'll get this for you." he asked, grabbing her duffle bag.

Nas swung the door open for her as she smiled at her and settled herself in the passenger's seat, "what a gentleman, Thank you." she replied happily, watching him close the door behind her.

"No problem.."

                ♡♥︎♡

With the waves crashing upon the white sandy shore, she positioned herself in front of the balcony railing, taking in the peaceful stillness. The moonlight illuminated the surroundings as she quickly turned around, smiling at Nas who was approaching her, while hearing footsteps from behind.

"Why don't you come back to bed yet baby?" He asked, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I'm just enjoying the view Nasir. It's only 9:30 pm." she sang playfully, tracing his tattoos on his arms.

"Yo, I've got a surprise for you Aaliyah.." he chuckled lightly.

Nasir guided her towards the bedroom, where her gaze was fixed on the scattered rose petals, and then created a path of rose petals leading through the kitchen. he led her to a table adorned with candles and her favorite meal prepared by a private chef. Aaliyah's eyes widened in astonishment as she took in the romantic setting.

"Nas, this is incredible," she whispered, feeling her heart swell with gratitude.

He pulled out her chair and gestured for her to sit. "I'm glad you love it," he said, his voice filled with sincerity.

After dinner, Nas led Aaliyah to the balcony once again, where a private fireworks display had been arranged just for them. The vibrant bursts of color illuminated the night sky, reflecting in Aaliyah's eyes as she watched in awe.

"Nas, this is the best trip ever," she whispered, her voice filled with awe.

He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. "I wanted to show you just how special you are to me. You deserve the best shorty," he murmured, his warm breath tickling her ear.

Aaliyah leaned in and kissed him passionately, butterflies swarming in her stomach. The warmth seeps into her being as he kissed back, tilting his head and intensifed the kiss. As their tongues intertwined, she pressed her tongue into his mouth and he opened it. A soft moan escaped her lips during the passionate kiss.

The couple pulled away from the kiss with thier heavy breaths filling the air, "Is there anything else you want to do after this?" he asked gently.

"Well, there is one thing.."

               ♡♥︎♡

She held onto the balcony railing, while he clutched her hips from behind in place. thrusting into her a fast pace that filled the air. Her eyelashes fluttered close from the intense pleasure, his free hand tenderly caressed her breast, sending waves of pleasure through her. Resting her head on his chest, In the midst of their desire, she bit down on her lip, savoring the intensity of their intimate moment.

He grinned devilishly at her face twisting up in pleasure, he latched his hand around her neck, maneuvered his arm under her knee and rested it onto the railing, drilling into her, her walls contract firmly around him."R-right there! Nas!" She dragged out, he quickened his pace, she held onto the railing tightly, her juices spill down her thighs, the pleasure increasing for both of them.

His lovesick gaze to meet hers, relishing the way her moans echo in the air "You take it so good baby.." Nas cooed, He delivered a rough smack on her ass, and his thumb rubbed her clit in circles, sending tingling sensations through her body, "shit N-Nas!" Aaliyah hollered, he scattered warm kisses up to her spine.

With her walls constricting firmly around him, she could feel her orgasm approaching rapidly as her mouth hung open."..i'm cumming" she groaned, her essence gushed on him competely, "That's my girl." he praised, Nas moaned in pleasure, pecking her lips tenderly.

Nas pulled out of her as he lifted her from the balcony. "You good baby?" He asked, he inquired as their fingers gradually entwined. The couple made their way back into the house, where she gently pressed her lips onto his for a tender kiss, brushing her braids away from her eyes.

"Yes, I'm good Nas, thank you." She thanked him, she laid her head on his chest. Once they closed the doors, they playfully collapsed onto the bed, and he wrapped them in blankets while tenderly kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight.." he whispered gently, he rested his head on the pillow comfortably.

"Goodnight..."

———