More Than Friends. | Aaliyah.

Reader's Name: Londyn

Starring: Aaliyah.

♡( Requested By sabrinar_890 )♡

                    ♡♥︎♡

Her back leaned casually against the wall with her brown eyes roaming toward the lively group of black women and black men in various shades, Ahmad's 'Back In The Day' played in the background, their dance moves in sync, she grasped a crimson cup brimming with liquor, while the alluring fragrances of strong cologne, perfume, and spilled liquor intermingled. The air carried the distinct aroma of weed, as the overhead dark blue lights illuminated their melanated skin, a group of young men passed a blunt in the corner of the spacious living room, surrounding the college students were the four walls painted in a warm beige hue. Adorning these walls were a few posters of old-school rappers and blue streamers hung from the ceiling.

On a Friday night during spring break, Londyn and her best friend, Nyla, were hanging out together at DeVante's college parties. It was a much-needed break for them after studying and enduring a stressful semester.

Nyla glanced briefly at Londyn, who was leaning against the wall, and then gently bumped her shoulder with her elbow while giving her a worried look.

"You good Londyn? You've been zoned out since we got here." Nyla stated gently, raising a brow at her.

"Drink! Drink! Drink!" a crowd of students chanted in unison with their fists pumping in the air, cheering in excitement toward Dalvin and Ki-Ci having a drinking contest in the corner of the living room.

Stephen and Elgin chuckled at their friends while sharing and passing a blunt, casually lounging on the grey couch. "I think Dalvin is winning man." Elgin exclaimed, tliting his head to the side.

Londyn tugged on Nyla's jacket and pointed to Aaliyah talking to DeVante in another corner of the room, they were laughing and talking about their classes and the music.

Londyn's heart raced with a mix of nerves and anticipation as she prepared to share her deepest feelings with Aaliyah. Londyn was bisexual, and she embraced her truth wholeheartedly – she was attracted to both guys and girls, most of the semester she focused on her studies but she had feelings for her friend Aaliyah.

While the thought of coming out to her mother, made Londyn slightly apprehensive, she knew deep down that her mother's love for her was unwavering.

Londyn sported a black tee shirt paired with a matching skirt and a black leather jacket, her black leather boots adorned her feet, her small gold hoops dangled from her eyes as her gold necklace with her first initial 'L' hung from her neck, her melanated skin glistened under the light with a layer of clear lip gloss made her lips shine, raven shoulder-length tresses curls with every slow move she made.

After all, their bond had always been strong, built on a foundation of acceptance and unconditional love. Londyn's mother had nurtured her daughter's growth, providing a safe space to be herself.