Anything You Want. | Eazy E.

Reader's Name: Terrie

Starring: Eazy E.

♡(Requested)♡

                  ♡♥︎♡

The hip-hop beats boomed in the background with the laughter of the partygoers and the smell of weed filled the air, the white flashes from the camera flickered from left to right on the young rappers dressed in black clothing with the hot sand burning their feet and the beach ball accidentally hits Dre in the face, the young apologies loudly before the music stopped, inviting the silence on the beach except for the waves crashing on the shore that made a serene sound.

At Malibu Beach on a lively and scorching summer day, N.W.A. organized a photoshoot where Dre decided to invite some girls. However, Terrie caught Eazy's attention even before the band's photoshoot had ended. His eyes were still on her before he looked back at the camera and thought to himself, she's so pretty.

"Damn," he muttered under his breath.

A little after the photoshoot was over, Eazy hurriedly made his way towards the woman with brown skin, brown eyes, and black curls bounced at her shoulders. His bandmates glanced at him with confusion, their faces scrunching up.

The young rapper couldn't quite pinpoint why, but he had a strange sense of familiarity when he looked at her. He couldn't take his eyes off her body in the summer attire, her light green pants and matching tee collared buttoned-up shirt, he was captivated by the bold red lipstick on her full lips.

"Hey! wait up!" He hollered, running up to her a bit faster.

Eric finally catches up to her with a smile on his face, "you're planning on swimming in that?" he asked with light chuckle.

"I guess I could say the same thing about you." Terrie joked back, lightly chuckling while eyeing his all-black clothes in the hot weather.

"I'm just here to take a walk.." she responds with a smile,

"Can I take a walk with you?" he asked gently, looking into her eyes.

Terrie didn't want to pass up the opportunity to talk with her favorite member of the rap group go to waste, "Yes you can.." she replied softly, nodding her head.

They continued their walk along the wet and sandy beach, feeling the waves crash against their ankles. Their footprints marked the path they took, illuminated by the moonlight reflecting on their skin.

"I just wrapped up this photoshoot on the beach, and let me tell you, sand invaded my shoes and socks like nobody's business. So, I decided to bail," Eazy chuckled, flashing a mischievous grin.

He nearly stumbled over a stray big seashell, but luckily, Terrie swiftly grabbed hold of his shoulders, saving him from an embarrassing tumble.

"Are you okay?" Terrie asked in concern, raising her brows.