Back & Forth. | B.G. From Hot Boyz

Reader's Name: Nyla

Reader's Name: Nyla.
Starring: B.G. From Hot Boyz.

♡(Requested)♡

                  ♡♥︎♡

Her back slouched against the couch with her eyes fixed on the television playing a marathon of a soap opera that piqued her interest, her mom's interest to be exact. Her face rested in the palm of her hand as the dramatic music played the in the background,

A gentle knock caught her attention as she stood up from the couch, Nyla peeked through the peephole, she wasn't too happy about seeing him but she missed him.

The two of them have been fighting lately about his tour, about not seeing each other in months. Especially getting some alone time.

Her boyfriend Christopher better known as B.G. from the New Orleans rap group Hot Boyz arrived at her house,  he wanted to fix things between them and make it up to her, she opened the door for him as he stepped in, she closed the door behind the man.

"Hey Chris," Nyla said softly, her voice filled with a mix of emotions.

Chris looked at her, his eyes filled with regret. "I'm sorry, Nyla. I know I messed up. I should have made more time for you."

Nyla crossed her arms, trying to hide the hurt that was still lingering.

"It's not just about the time, Chris. It's about feeling like a priority in your life."

The couple took a seat on the couch with their eyes still on each other.

He nodded, taking a step closer to her. "You are a priority, Nyla. I love you. I just got caught up in the music, the tour, and I lost sight of what really matters." he replied,

"I know you love what you do, Chris. And I love that about you. But I need to feel like I'm a part of your world too." Nyla sighed, her anger starting to fade as she saw the sincerity in his eyes.

"You are a part of my world, Nyla. Without you, my music wouldn't be the same." he reassured, gently taking her hand in his.

"Flattery won't get you out of this one, Chris." She shot back, A small smile tugged at the corners of Nyla's lips.

He chuckled, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Well, maybe a little flirting will." He leaned in closer, his voice dropping to a low, seductive tone.

"You know, I've missed those late-night conversations we used to have."

Nyla's heart skipped a beat as she felt the familiar warmth of his breath against her skin. "Yeah, those conversations were something else."

"I remember how we used to talk about your dreams, your fantasies."

Nyla's eyes softened as she looked into his. "I miss it too, Chris. I miss feeling like we were in sync, like we were a team."

"We can get that back, Nyla. I promise."

The two of them kissed each other on the lips passionately before

"I'm ready to show you, baby girl."

"Show me then..."

Their clothes tossed across the living room with the soft sound of their lips smacking filled the room.

She gently slides down her shorts and her boyfriend rested between your legs, taking off her patines. French kissing her wet folds as the intensity between them grew. Nyla moaned softly, her hands gripping the couch cushions, "oh fuck!" She cried out, her legs clenched around his head as he pried them open.

Chris's tongue slithering her throbbing her clit with his fingers pumping in and out of her, driving her wild with pleasure. "I'm missed you so much.." he mumbled on her clit. Her juices trickling down his chin. The pleasure surged through her body, erasing any lingering doubts or frustrations.

Chris teased and pleasured her, Nyla's mind began to clear, her eyes rolled back as her hips rolling against his fingers. Her mouth agape from every stroke, lick and finger fuck.

Nyla's body trembled with pleasure. She arched her back as her nails scratches onto his skin, urging him to continue. He obliged, his movements becoming more fervent, driving her closer to the edge.

She reached her climax together, waves of pleasure washed over her, her juices gushed on his mouth, Chris licked up every drop. Nyla pulled her shorts up and panted heavily, she grabbed a towel and brand new washcloth from the closet, before heading into the bathroom.

Nyla kissed her boyfriend goodbye before telling him that she'll see again tomorrow, knowing that all they needed was communication and each other.

—————————