Got Your Back. | Mehki Phifer.

Reader's Name: Iris

Reader's Name: Iris.
Starring: Mekhi Phifer as "Mitch" from Paid In Full.

♡(Requested)♡

                   ♡♥︎♡

His back leaned against the crimson plush armchair with a hiss of pain leaving his lips, his gaze shifted toward the television in the corner of the spacious playing an old-school movie that he couldn't remember the name of, his deep brown eyes roamed toward the kitchen where she was cooking dinner, the aroma of tangy chicken alfredo filled his nostrils.

"Dinner is ready Mitch!" Iris called out, pouring a great amount of chicken alfredo into a green Tupperware container.

Mitch and Iris had never been particularly close, but their relationship took a twisted turn when they found themselves working side by side in the drug game, alongside Ace and Rico. Despite their differences, they became frenemies, bound by the dangerous game they played.

Mitch found himself in a difficult problem, as he tried to earn fast money for his younger brother Sonny's ransom while Rico, Iris' brother, plotted to end Mitch's life. Iris had always known her brother's disloyalty. Just when the situation seemed impossible, Iris stormed into the room and pointed her gun directly at Rico.

Two bullets pierced through his head and chest, the gunshots broke the silence through Harlem. alerting everyone in the vicinity.

The police quickly reacted to the chaos, which led Iris and Mitch to leave their lives in New York and move to Portugal. While escaping, they left Rico's dead body behind but Mitch managed to take the gun with him.

With the money they had collected, Mitch managed to buy an elegant mansion for them to reside in. However, for the time being, they were forced to coexist under the same roof, It was a situation they both knew they had to adapt to, for better or worse.

Mitch got off the couch, he walked from the living room to the kitchen. After that, he took a seat across from hers, grabbed his fork and bites a mouthful of his food.

He couldn't stop thinking about the events that took place between Rico, Iris, and himself that night, pondering why she would go through the trouble of saving him.

"Why did you save me from Rico that night shorty?" Mitch blurted, taking a sip of his drink.

Her eyes widen at his question but she knew at one point he was going to ask her, hell, she asked herself the same question ever since that night.

"Because you're my partner and sure...he was my brother but he would've killed me too.." Iris admitted to him, shifting her gaze to her empty dinner plate.

That had to be another reason behind it, something else deeper than that. He thought to himself. He watched her pick up her empty place and wash her dish in the sink.

"Iris" Mitch began, his tone firm yet gentle. "I think it was somethin' deeper than that.. We're partners right?" he asked, standing up from the chair as he walked away from the table.

Iris paused for a moment, her hands still submerged in the soap water. She spun around to face him. "Of course we are.." she muttered under her breath.

He reached out and gently took her hand, Mitch pulled her away from the sink. "We both know what the reason is so why can't you say it?" he asked, his tone still gentle.

"I did it because I was in love with you.."

Mitch's sly grin curled up on her face, "See? Now was that so hard?" he lightly chuckled, Iris rolled her eyes at him in response.

"Shut the fuck up Mitch.."

                  ♡♥︎♡

Her bare back pressed against the bedsheets, the soft fabric brushed her skin as his hands clutched her hips, he pinned her legs against her chest. He thursted into her at a rough yet slow pace, "ohh fuck Mitch..." Iris groaned, her teeth grazed her lips. She didn't know that he felt this good inside of her, Mitch made her knees go weak after every jagged stroke.

He quickened the pace of his thrusts causing her knees to brush against her nipples, "Does that feel good hm?" he hummed lowly, he roughly smacked her ass and her muscles convulse underneath him. Iris emits a shaky moan. "Oh shit! Yess!" she gasped breathlessly, Her essence smeared his dick and the sheets, as his middle finger massaged her clit in fast circles.

Her short breaths came in ragged breaths as he plowed deeper into her. His nails dug into her skin as he left a trail of faint marks on her thighs, their skins colliding filling the bedroom. "I... I'm cummingg," she managed to say, tears streaming down her face. Her walls grew tighter and tighter around his dick, her nails gently grazing his skin.

Her back arched off the bed followed by a plethora of moans echoing through the room and the bed creaking consistently, her juices flowed freely onto him. Iris was utterly exhausted. Finally, Mitch swiftly pulled out of her and rolled over on the other side of the bed, their heavy breaths left their lips.

Iris rose from the bed and made her way to the bathroom for a shower, he heard the sound of the faucet squeaking and the hot stream emitting from behind the bathroom door.

Mitch kept his eyes on the ceiling with a small smile curling up on his face. This was the beginning of something special.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes❤️