The One. | Leon Robinson.

Reader's Name: Aja

Reader's Name: Aja.
Starring: Leon Robinson.

♡(Requested by ajaismmmm  ) ♡

♡♥︎♡

Upon approaching the gate, it began to hum and buzz, and he collected a brown paper bag from a guard who stood there. He gave the guard a quick nod and made his way through the gate, which promptly shut behind him. His gaze was fixed on his best friend, who was casually leaning on the hood of her black BMW. As they drew closer, their faces lit up with joy, and they both took quick steps towards each other, their shoes tapping on the solid concrete below. With outstretched arms, they embraced warmly, their smiles growing wider by the second.

"Leon, it's so good to see you out! How are you feeling?" Aja exclaimed with joy, relieved to see him free from imprisonment.

"I'm doing good now that I'm out, thanks for picking me up by the way." Leon replied, letting go of her and smiled back at her.

After serving time for a misdemeanor, Leon struggled to adjust to life outside of prison. However, his friend Aja offered him a place to stay so he could regain his footing. It took some time, but with Aja's support, Leon was able to reconnect with reality and start rebuilding his life.

Aja and Leon quickly hopped into her car, promptly buckling up before speeding away from the prison. The car steered through the quiet neighborhood, finally coming to a stop in front of her cozy abode.

Aja flashed a grin and nodded, "Don't worry about it. You know I always have your back. By the way, how have you and Rochelle been?" She stepped out of the car alongside Leon and pushed the lock button on her keys.

"She left me for another man and broke my heart, turns out that Rochelle wasn't the one for me." Leon shrugged, showing a small smile on his face.

"I'm sure the one for you is still out there somewhere Leon." she exclaimed, unlocking the door as she stepped inside the house and Leon follwed behind.

♡♥︎♡

Leon gets settled in the medium-sized guest room with his duffle bag resting on the carpet, strode through the hallway to see Aja watching Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air on the television as the theme song softly hummed in the background, he smiled at her and gathered his thoughts.

Although he had experienced immense heartache from Rochelle and almost lost his sanity due to his imprisonment, he gradually came to realize that Aja was the one constant presence in his life.

She had been by his side since the very beginning and he knew that she was the perfect woman for him.

"Hey Aja, can I ask you something?" he asked, walking into the living room.

"Have you been on a picnic before? Like a romantic one?" Leon asked her, a smile curled on his face.

Aja turned her head towards him, a curious expression on her face. "No, I haven't. Why do you ask?"

Leon took a deep breath before speaking, his heart pounding in his chest. "Well, I was thinking maybe we could go on one together. Just the two of us."

Aja's eyes widened in surprise, a smile spreading across her face. "That sounds lovely, Leon. When were you thinking?"

"Tonight in your backyard, if that's alright with you," he replied, feeling a rush of excitement at the prospect of spending a romantic day with the woman he had come to love.

Aja nodded eagerly, "That's perfect! This is going to be amazing!"

Aja and Leon collected a bottle of deep red wine, delectable bites to eat, and a soft green blanket. Leon lit a few candles and they nestled onto the blanket, gazing up at the starry night sky. The conversation picked up again as Aja posed a question.

"So is this a date?" Aja asked playfully, arching her brow.

Leon smiled and took her hand, "Yes, it is. I've been wanting to ask you something."

"What's your question?" Aja asked him.

"I should've known the one was in front of me this entire time, Would you be my woman?" Leon asked, patiently waiting for an answer.

Aja's smile widened, "Yes I would love to, I've been waiting for you to ask me out."

They spent the rest of the evening talking, laughing, and enjoying each other's company under the starry sky. they finished their wine, Leon leaned in and kissed Aja softly on the lips. It was a perfect moment, and they both knew that they had found something special in each other.

♡♥︎♡

Her naked back pressed against the red silk sheets, her nails digging into his upper back as his hips slowly bucked into her with his hands clutching her hips tightly, She let out a long moan as he hit just the right spot, pleasure coursing through the couple, His thrusts became faster and more intense, his hands roaming all over her body.

Her fingers squeezed the sheets, and her eyes fluttered close as he witnessed her face twist up with every stroke, feeling her walls contract around his dick. "You're all mine?" Leon murmured, biting her lower lip. Her essence flowed down her thighs like a waterfall, as he went deeper without any hesitation.

"I'm yours-i'm cumming!" Aja moaned, her legs quivering around his waist as they collapsed onto the sheets. the pleasure coursing through her body. He slowed his thrusts, savoring the sensation of her juices coating his dick. He pulled out of her and came on her stomach.

Aja and Leon laid on the bed, chests rising and falling from exhaustion. Gazing up at the whirring ceiling fan, he rolled them both over, noticing her gentle snoring. He leaned in and tenderly placed a kiss on her forehead.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️