Vampire In Compton. | Eazy E.

Reader's Name: Justice

Starring: Eazy E.

                         ♡♥︎♡

Her pearly white sharp fangs sink into the right side of his neck with two drops of crimson-colored liquid seeping out of the two small bite marks, staining his russet brown skin as his clean fingertips dug into her black-clothed shoulders, his face was contorted in agony, and his mouth agape letting out a blood-curdling scream that echoed in the middle of a dark alley, her dainty fingernails slide across his full curved lips to seal them shut, muffled noises were only heard by the immortal being.

Standing in between two red-brick walls underneath only one flickering crescent moon-coated lightbulb, she pushed his clothed back up against the brick wall with her left dainty hand beside his head, "You taste really good.." Justice slurred drunkenly off his life source, his heartbeat slowed down

His masculine hands lost strength in his clutch as he slowly shook allowing them to fall to his slim waist with her lips suckling the life out of him, his brown irises and jet-black pupils faded to white. adding his rich brown skin pales to the same shade, gulping the last drop of his blood to fill her appetite. Slowly rising her head from his neck as she licked her two-toned lips clean of the red liquid.

His slim body fell into her arms with a sly grin curled up on her face, "You were cute but so delicious. It's such a shame I had to devour your feeble little life, Anthony." Justice chuckled darkly, she snapped her fingers allowing a firey portal to appear as she threw his body into it.

Snapping her fingers causing the portal to disappear and turned on the heels of her high-top converse while strolling across the nearby apartment complex.

The irises of her eyes glowed a bright yellow with her all-black attire of a black hoodie, black sweatpants, change back to brown and black converse, her raven box braids were in a ponytail. Her bloodlust still runs through her veins but the young male she met at the apartment complex did the job for her night of terror.

Justice was an immortal vampire who lived in Compton California also she came to earth in rebellion against her father, she didn't want to follow in his footsteps of ruling the vampire kingdom. She had to get used to earth and its strange traditions, she only looked forward to sinking her teeth into their necks.

Justice loved their food too, quite delicious than the food she's drunk all her eternal life.

She strolled through the empty narrow carpeted hallways of the apartment complex, her brown pupils on the 5'3 man with his caramel skin and curls in the back of his head. A plastic bag of two styrofoam food containers was in his hands, her next-door neighbor Eric.