With You. | DeVante Swing.

Reader's Name: Kia

Reader's Name: Kia.
Starring: DeVante Swing from Jodeci.

(Requested)

                ♡♥︎♡

She sat before the vanity mirror with her makeup artist lightly applying light blue eyeshadow on her half-closed eyelid, softly humming the melody of her own music. Her shoe tapped rhythmically on the brown hardwood floor as her gaze shifted to the television. The music died down with the push of her thumb inviting the serene silence in the spacious room, surrounding the four walls painted in a sage green hue, adorning these walls were posters of r&b singers with their names written in gold.

"Ouuu! Turn it up! Turn it up!" Kia exclaimed, blushing at the sight of the R&B group on television.

Kia, a renowned R&B artist who had received accolades for her music and achieved commercial success with popular songs and multiple gold and platinum records, was preparing for her Soul Train Awards performance in her dressing room. In the midst of her preparations, she was engrossed in watching a recent interview featuring the R&B group Jodeci on the show Video Soul.

A program on BET that lasted for two hours, with a focus on featuring R&B and Soul recording artists along with their music videos.

"So DeVante have you ever thought of making music with Kia?" the interviewer asked him, hearing DeVante speak of Kia in a good way.

DeVante paused for a moment, a thoughtful expression crossing his face. "You know, I've actually been a fan of Kia's music for a while now," he replied, his voice filled with sincerity. "Her talent and passion are undeniable, and I think our styles could really complement each other."

Kia's heart skipped a beat as she listened to DeVante's words. She had always admired Jodeci's music and the raw emotion they brought to their songs. The idea of collaborating with them was a dream come true.

Lost in her thoughts, Kia barely noticed her makeup artist finishing up her look. With a final touch of lip gloss, she was ready to take the stage and captivate the audience with her soulful voice.

She stepped out of her dressing room and made her way towards the stage.

             ♡♥︎♡

"Well, well well..now I know that's not the lovely Kia singing her heart out." DeVante drawled, a smirk curled upon his face.

She spun around on her heels from the sound of his deep nasally voice hitting her ears, lightly chuckling at the young singer.

"Hello there DeVante.." She greeted warmly, a smirk spreading across her face.

He possessed a certain charm in his conversation style, yet she remained unimpressed by his attempts to woo her with jewelry, his persuasive words, or his attractive appearance.

"I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" he asked, his teeth sinking into his bottom lip.

"Hmm? I would love to." She replied with a smirk.

Kia and DeVante embarked on a series of sophisticated outings and he showered her with affection, indulging her in lavish shopping trips. As their romance blossomed, they skyrocketed to fame as the most desired couple globally. Simultaneously, their musical careers flourished, demanding more and more of their time, leaving them with little opportunity to be together.

However tonight, Kia called DeVante and told him that he can come over today since she wasn't busy. In her house, a colossal towering gate, the sprawling neighborhood stood protected.

The couple sat comfortably on the couch. His unwavering gaze locked onto the television screen and shifted to her, while her fingers danced across the keyboard of her laptop. Every now and then, a sigh escaped her lips, for she worked tirelessly to have to be finished tonight.

This song was being written for a girl group under her record label. "Kia, how don't you take a break?" he asked in concern.

"Baby I need to finish and I don't have any inspiration..." Kia whined softly, pouting her lips.

He wore a smile that curled on his face while she delicately shut the laptop and placed it on the dresser. "How about I help you instead? Give you some inspiration..." he replied flirtatiously.

"I do need a break.."

               ♡♥︎♡

Her naked back leaned against the red cushions of the couch, Her legs hung loosely over his shoulders, his tongue sithering between her folds. "Oh fuck.." she moaned, her hips grinding against his tongue. His knees were bent, resting on the capret, her braids to make contact with the pillow, while he pleasured her with his mouth, eagerly exploring her moist intimate areas. Her fingers gripped the cushions firmly.

Her nails into his shoulders and her mouth dropped open, letting out an enticing moan. his thumb moved in a circular motion on her clit, he eagerly drank in her arousal by slurping and suckling on it. it slowly running down his jaw. "You taste so goodd," DeVante prasied, his head swaying messily back and forth as he continued to pleasure her on the couch, leaving behind a sticky mess.

He gently massaged her breasts, softly brushing his thumbs against her nipples."Your pussy is so pretty baby," he praised. she saw stars and moaned loudly. Tears of pleasure rolling down her cheeks, the overwhelming senation she was feeling made her go wild.

He curled his fingers and discovered a spot within her, which resulted in a familiar tightening in her stomach and the curling of her toes "I... I'm about to..." She couldn't finish her sentence as her delicious fluids suddenly flowed onto him, and he skillfully lapped up every bit with his tongue. Breathing heavily, her eyelashes lightly fluttered open.

He raised his head from between her thighs, planting kisses along her skin until he was face to face with her. He leaned closer, engaging in a passionate kiss with her, while his hands caressed her body as they passionately kissed on the couch.

They were both breathless when they finally pulled away, their bodies tangled together. She looked up at him, a satisfied smile on her face. "I feel better, thank you" she thanked her boyfriend, her thumbs caressing his cheeks. He grinned down at her.

"You're welcome beautiful , I'm always to help." he smirked, Prior to locking lips with her once more, he gently traced leisurely circles on her thighs.

—————