Be With You. | Marlon Wayans.

Reader's Name: Jamie

Starring: Marlon Wayans as "Shorty" from Scary Movie.

♡(Requested)♡

                    ♡♥︎♡

The bell rang above the brown-skinned woman with her standing up from her desk, walking beside her best friend Brenda as they laughed at gossip and strolled through the crowd of students, the smell of weed permeated the air. The two black women walked out of the classroom and strode through the wide hallways.

"I can't wait till we graduate girl!" Brenda exclaimed, laying her head on her friend's shoulder.

Jamie lightly chuckled and gently patted her back with comfort. She had a clear understanding of Brenda's emotions.

She was exhausted from her schoolwork, having to wake up early for classes, and eagerly awaiting the end of college.

A college professor snatched the blunt from Shorty with a disapproving look on his face, breaking it apart and then stepping on the blunt harshly.

"No smoking weed on campus Shorty! One more time and you're expelled!" Mr Monroe yelled, his gaze narrowed at him.

The light-skinned man nodded and bit down on his tongue to himself from talking, "Yes Professor Monroe.."

There he was, Shorty Meeks. He was a bit stupid and spent his time on the college campus smoking weed.

Brenda shook her head from side to side at her brother, "My dumb-ass brother..." She mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"Jamie! What's up baby?"

"Baby? Are you dating my brother?" Brenda asked, her hands resting on her hips.

"No, and even if I was, would it be the problem?"

Brenda didn't think too much into it, she only shrugged her shoulders. "Okay, if say so."

Unfortunately, there was a crazy masked killer on the loose on the college campus, like on some Michael Myers-type shit. It was weird though.

Shorty and Jamie were secretly dating but they hadn't told Brenda yet.

The two of them sat down in his dorm, watching old movies in his bedroom. Shorty rolled up a blunt as he kissed her forehead tenderly.

"Hey Shorty, why can't we just tell Brenda we're dating?" she asked.

Shorty chuckled and wrapped his arm around Jamie, pulling her closer to him. "Because it's more fun this way, baby. Gotta keep her on her toes, you know?"

Jamie rolled her eyes playfully and leaned her head on his shoulder. "You just love the thrill of sneaking around, don't you?"

He smirked and planted a kiss on the top of her head. "I love the thrill of being with you, Jamie. And hey, it's not like we're doing anything wrong. We're just keeping things exciting."

She couldn't help but smile at his charm. "Well, as long as we're on the same page. But seriously, we should probably tell Brenda soon before she finds out on her own."

Shorty sighed dramatically. "Fine, fine. But can we at least have a little more fun before we drop the bomb?"

"Deal," Jamie agreed, turning her head to meet his gaze. "But you owe me a date night at that fancy Italian restaurant downtown."

"Consider it done, baby," Shorty winked, the playful banter and flirtation between them never fading.

"Can I touch you?" she asked softly, cupping his face in her hand.

He nodded with his eyes still on her, "yes you can.." he said softly.

Her hand gently pulled his sweatpants and black boxers, he helped her by slipping off her hoodie and sweatpants. Her hand stroked his dick as he heard him groan and hiss pleasure, "let me hear you.." Jamie begged, pecking the tip of his dick.

Jamie took him in her mouth with her hand still stroking his length, spit trickled down to his balls causing him to shudder. "Damn, girl.." he groaned, his hand grabbed her braids and gently pushed her head down his dick, hearing Jamie moan and gag around him. Her tongue slithers across the veins of his dick.

Driving her wild with every tug and moan from him, her fingers rolling between his balls and coming up for air, he kissed Jamie passionately, precum trickled down him and mixed with her spit. "Aww, you're wet for me.." she cooed, still stroking him in her hand.

"Why are teasing me like this?" Shorty moaned, pushing his hips into her hand. His dick was so wet from her spit and precum, damn near glistening under the ceiling light. His dick was pretty, he kept himself well-groomed, trimmed.

"Because it's fun for me baby.."

Shorty lets out a long deep moan from his lips, his thick ropes of cum splattered on the rug and on her hands, her face grew hot at the amount of his essence dripping out of her hand. She quickly washed and wiped her hands in the kitchen.

Jamie walked back over to the bed and led him upstairs to his bedroom, the two of them laid there while he was on top of her.

She almost forgot that when Shorty fell in love, he fell hard and loved hard. "you're perfect.." he said softly, he kissed her passionately, his knee parted her legs and kissed her thighs.

"Fuck baby.." he moaned lowly, he hovered over her with his eyes fixed on her. "I need your dick..." she whined, pouting her lips. Her hands caressed his face. Pecking his lips twice.

He pushed his thick manhood between her flushed, swollen folds and gently latched his large hand around her throat, watching her eyelids gently close and her face twisted up.

"Are you okay? I can stop if you want me to.." he asked, gently pulling out before her hand grabbed his dick. "N-no..please..keep going" She begged, she gasped at him filling her up again. Her hands resting on his arms.

"I-i'm okay, it's been a while..fuck..move." you moaned softly, Jamie moaned again. His hips pushed into her, he felt her walls clenched around him for dear life, The room was filled with the creaking of the bed.

He thrusts into her with a steady rhythm. Her face twisted up and she moaned out, "Yes! Shorty!" Shorty's dominant side took over as he gripped her thighs tightly, his fingers digging into her dark brown skin.

He littered kissed across her neck and left hickeys, his gold chain dangled over her face. His heavy pants and low groans ignited a fire in her. She trembled in his hands. "Oh shit." he moaned again.

"Fuck, you feel so good," Shorty growled, his voice laced with desire. His nails scratched into her skin and spanked her asscheeks roughly, leaving marks and hickeys.

Her hands held onto his biceps. Squeezing them in her hands, he wrapped his mouth around her nipple, suckling it roughly. "You're so nasty.." she whined, Jamie screamed once his fingers pinched her clit as he buried himself deep inside her.

She arched her back, meeting his thrusts with her hips rolling against his. "Yes, give it to me!" Jamie cried out, cutting yourself off with a plethora of moans. He pounded into her. Her nails dug into his back, leaving red trails in their wake.

"Harder, please," she gasped, her voice filled with need. Shorty complied, his pace quickening as he gripped her hips tightly. He bites into her neck and spanked her asscheeks again.

The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room, echoing. the coil in her stomach tightening with each thrust. "I-i—fuck!" she screamed, kissing him again.

She creamed around his dick completely, pulling out of her, just in time. He came on the bedsheets as their bodies trembled together.

The intensity subsided, Shorty collapsed beside her, his chest rising and falling rapidly. Jamie laid slumped as she weakly stood up from her side of the bed, gathering her clothes and taking a shower afterward.

————————