In The Club. | Ali from St. Lunatics.

Reader's Name: Bria

Reader's Name: Bria.
Starring: Ali from St. Lunatics.

♡(Requested)♡

♡♥︎♡

The clock was nearing twelve at night, she found herself in the midst of a nightclub accompanied by her friends, Julia and Kim. The air was filled with the soulful tune of "Can't Believe It" by T-Pain ft Lil Wayne, resonating from the dual jet-black speakers.

Catching the deep brown eyes of a mocha brown-skinned man sporting an all-black attire, a black durag atop of his well-groomed cornrows, matching baggy jeans and an over-sized tee-shirt, adorned on his feet were black timberlands with a few glinting golds chains hanging around his neck. Catching the light above him.

"What's up shorty? What's yo' name?" he greeted her with a smile, strolling toward the melanated woman with confidence.

Bria spun around and flashed a smile to the young male, "I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours first." She replied, giggling at the man.

"Jawan, that's my name. How come yo' nigga left his girl all alone in the club?" He replied, his tone suggestive and inviting.

He removed his black, sunglasses, his brilliant smile revealed his pearly whites, and the LED lights cast a mocha brown glow upon his skin. But suddenly, the lights shifted to a deep red, and Ali felt a surge of frustration, anger, and jealousy as he watched his girlfriend chatting with another man.

Finishing off the last drop of his drink from the oversized red plastic cup, he felt the liquid trickle down his chin, staining his goatee. With a tight grip, he crushed the cup and tossed it into the trash can, already filled with a black garbage bag that was tightly tied on the left side. As he clenched his jaw, the darkness of the night enveloped him.

"Bria"

"Yes—"

Ali's arms enveloped Bria as he furrowed his brow at her, sensing that she was trying to communicate something to him. "Hey!" Jawan began, but Ali silenced him with a menacing glare. "Shut the fuck up, man! What's going on, Bria?" Ali demanded, his frustration evident in his tone. He loosened his grip on her slightly, but still held her close to his chest.

"Last time I checked, you're mine!" Ali declares with a hint of envy, gesturing to their intertwined hands. His tone carries a tinge of possessiveness.

"Back up!"

Jawan's frightened expression was evident as he hastily put on his black glasses and retreated from the scene. He quickly made his way over to a stunning woman with rich, dark chocolate skin who was elegantly clad in a black silk dress. She was delicately pouring liquor from a scooping utensil into her 18oz red cup with her right hand, all while standing near the table. The table was adorned with a silver polyester tablecloth.

"We're going home, now."

♡♥︎♡

His gaze narrowed at his girlfriend with his arms folded in frustration, his foot tapped on the brown hardwood floors.

"I was just talking with him Ali! That's all!" Brian yelled back, crossing her arms at him.

"You shouldn't have been talkin' with that nigga in the first place!"Ali's voice boomed through the room as he took a step toward Bria.

"Well if I want to dance or talk with someone then I can!"

"It's always the same shit!"

"Guess what, of course it is!"

♡♥︎♡

He leaned his bare back against the headboard, gripping her wide hips with his strong hands as he lifted and lowered her body onto his throbbing manhood. Her fingernails dug into his shoulder blades as she clung to his neck for balance, "oh fuck! Ali!" moaning his name. Her warm breath tickled his skin as she buried her face in the crook of his neck, sending shivers down his spine. With every thrust, he felt her walls tighten around him, Her wetness trickled down between her thighs and onto his shaft. As he hit her sweet spot, her eyes fluttered shut and she cried out.

He laid her back on the soft sheets, she arched her back as her partner's slim hips moved faster and deeper. "Is this pussy all mine?" he asked, and she gripped his back tightly, responding with a whimper. "Yess! It's yours!" He lifted her legs onto his shoulders, eliciting another moan from her lips. With precision, he hit her sweet spot, and Ali's eyes rolled back in ecstasy.

Her fingers clung tightly to the bed sheets. Their tongues twirled together, while his hips moved rhythmically into her, causing her to break the kiss. "Say it," Ali groaned, his lips brushing hers, as her moans echoed in the air. "I'm yourss!" Bria cried out, her body arching off the bed. He smacked her ass roughly, leaving a handprint. She whimpered at the stinging sensation.

The creaking of the springs on the bed mixed with the rhythmic thudding of the headboard against the wall. He thrusts into her relentlessly, she tightened her muscles around him in response. Her toes curled, and a knot of pleasure formed in her, an climax that left her gasping and crying out. He pulled out of her wet core to kiss her deeply.

The couple both collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily, he laid by her side as the couple's bodies pressed together while in each other's arms, Ali brought the covers to their naked bodies while he pecked her forehead gently.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️