𝟎:𝟎𝟏

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟔𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏:𝟎𝟔𝐏𝐌

"Yes, I ate today, Sanny. Just because daddy's not here anymore, doesn't mean you have to take his place." Dakota softly mentioned, speaking to her brother, Hassan, who was only one year older than her.

"Koko, stop callin' me that shit man." The older boy chuckled, glancing between the road and his sister, who was visibly sweating on the other side of the screen.

Feeling extremely hot due to the warm summer weather, Kota sped up, heels clacking loudly on the pavement as the heat almost turned her straight hair puffy, eventually making it to the sliding doors of the 30 floor building.

"Okay, Hassy." She laughed, laughing harder as his mug deepened. "Ima have to call you later though. I'm bout to get on the elevator." She said in a whisper tone, giving a tight lipped smile to the receptionist.

"You can hang up when you get up there. I need you to cook me sum a dat Cajun Shrimp pasta shit. And I want fries onna side. Maybe sum broccoli or corn too." He shrugged, completely ignoring his sister's mug.

"Fries are not a side for pasta, you're better off asking me for bread sticks or garlic bread." She laughed while pressing the 'door close' button so no one else would be on the elevator with her.

Checking out her reflection in the mirrors that covered every corner of the elevator except for the doors and floor, she started to fluff out her bob to her liking. She then pulled her blue button up shirt down slightly.

"If I want fries then gimme fries, damn." He huffed. Still staring at her reflection, trying to pick out flaws, she pulled her white True Religion jeans up a bit before making a kissy face in the mirror.

Hearing the elevator ding as it reached the 17th floor, she quickly responded, "Okay Hassy, just buy the ingredients and meet me at my house. I get off at six thirty. Bye! Love you!"

Speed walking around the corner, she pulled open the glass doors, rushing around the tall black receptionist desk to greet her friend.

"Devynnnn, my babyyyy!" She dragged, throwing her arms around the seated female.

"I love how you act like this every single day, as if you didn't see me for years. I don't need no nigga when I got you, bitch." She smiled as she hugged her friend back, earning a laugh from her.