𝟎:𝟑𝟐

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟏:𝟓𝟔𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏:𝟓𝟔𝐏𝐌

"Mamaaa, I told you I'll be there. You know I won't stand you up. Just gimme an hour or so." Dakota laughed as she pulled the fitted black skims top on her body.

"Okay hurry baby, I miss you and we really need to talk." She spoke, hanging up the phone right after.

"Rude." She muttered as she pulled the tights on her lower half, tucking the shirt into the tights.

She glanced at her phone, tapping it twice to check the time so she could make sure she wasn't late.

She caught glimpse of a notification from Von, slightly smiling at his efforts.

He gave her the space that she said she wanted, but still made sure to send her texts all the time and send flowers and gifts to her door. Every single day.

Making a mental note to text him back, she slipped on a pair of black socks, deciding on wearing a pair of Uggs for the December weather.

Her phone began to ring this time, causing her to smile at the contact name that flashed across her screen.

She quickly pressed on the green button, propping the phone against a random candle that sat on her dresser. "Hey, whore-ace!"

"Wassup dick-kota, how you doin' lil girl?" He joked and she laughed, shaking her head.

"I'm good, you?" She smiled, putting the other chestnut colored boot onto her foot.

He stared at her through the camera for a few seconds, taking a facetime photo of her. "You look good, jit."

"Thank youuu, Nardo. But you know that ain't nun' knew." She boasted and picked up her phone, making her way to the closet.

"You changed yo mind 'bout what I asked you yet?" He asked her as he watched her pick up a bubble coat off of her hanger, slipping it onto her body.

She stood on her tip toes, going on the highest shelf to grab a pink Chanel purse. She felt like she needed a pop of color. "What? What did you ask me?"

"Memba' you said yeen want nun wit' me 'cause you finna fix shit witcho ex? You still onnat friend shit wit' me?" He questioned her and her eyes slightly widened.

She put two coats of Dior lip oil on her lips, throwing it in her purse along with some lotion and her wallet. "Um, yeah. Even if he wasn't in the picture, I don't think I'm ready for anything yet."

"I feel you. I got a surprise fa' you though. Ima send you the lo' 'round eight. Come in yo best thot clothes." He laughed and she joined him, turning the light off in her room.