𝟎:𝟏𝟕

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟏𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏:𝟎𝟏𝐏𝐌

"Invite any last minute guests, now 'cause it's literally tomorrow. Are y'all sure y'all already invited everyone that he fucks with like forreal?" Dakota questioned as she fidgeted with a pen, repeatedly flipping it around on the table.

They currently sat in Booka's living room, finalizing the plans for Von's birthday. All of Von's immediate friends sat scattered around his living room. She ended up asking them to do all the inviting, since she knew that they knew who Von fucked with.

"Hell yeah. Even his folks 'an nem. His momma comin' too." Louie spoke, letting out a cloud of smoke once Dakota felt her heart rate speed up.

She currently sat criss cross applesauce on the floor, leaning against Booka's coffee table. She was too anxious to actually sit down on the couch like everyone else.

Dayvon's birthday was less than eleven hours away, and his party was only a day away. She was stressing herself out, wanting everything to be perfect to the T. She was making sure she crossed all T's and dotted all I's when it came to planning out his whole birthday.

She planned to take him to an unexpected dinner later on today, followed up by a hotel room that she had yet to decorate. Then, the next day, which was his actual birthday, they obviously would be at his birthday party.

She was pretty sure everyone who needed to be invited was invited, all gifts were bought, and all plans were set.

Obviously besides physical touch and quality time, she felt like her next most prominent love language was acts of service. She needed everything to go perfect so he could know how appreciative of him she really was.

"His mommm?" She dragged with a Soulja Boy tone, scrunching her face up. She had never actually met his mom, being as though she was too scared to.

Of course his mom knew about her, since he told her about Dakota plenty of times before. They just never spoken to each other. She didn't want their first encounter to be in such an informal scene like a party.

"Yeah, his mama. Shorty cool as hell." Muwop added, causing the other people who were familiar with his mother to nod in agreement.

"Yeen meet ha yet?" Durk questioned as Dakota stopped flipping the pen, letting her expression fall flat. She couldn't bare to hold not even one conversation with him, being annoyed with his presence since he made her friend's heart split in half.

"No. Did you meet Miss India Royale's mom yet?" She questioned, making him smack his teeth. Little did she know, Maleah had already forgave him, so her doing all of this was pointless.