𝟎:𝟑𝟕

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝟗:𝟎𝟐𝐀𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟗:𝟎𝟐𝐀𝐌

"I swea' ta' God if you'n pass the fuckin' ball Booka, Ima fuck you up. Pass it!" Von whisper-yelled while he played 2K on his PlayStation 5.

It was quite early for him to be on the game but he couldn't go back to sleep and had nothing better to do.

He considerately glanced at Dakota who was straddling him on the couch while being asleep. She couldn't sleep well without him so she opted to resume her sleep on him while he played the game.

Her hand slightly gripped the material of his shirt while she slept, for the mere fact that it was relieving some of the pain she was feeling due to her being on her period.

Being distracted by the beauty of her face, Von analyzed her while she slept, fixing her edges with his thumb, since she had a braided ponytail.

His eyes scanned over her face that still had an innocent expression on it, though she was asleep. He felt his heart get warm at the sight of her glowing mocha skin tone along with her button nose and moisturized two toned lips.

Most people could look at her and just see a pretty face but when Von looked at her, her even more beautiful soul overpowered her face. He loved her so much and couldn't be more thankful to have her in his life.

Leaning his head forward, he kissed her cheek twice followed by a long kiss on her lips, attempting to relay his emotions to her through the kiss.

After a few seconds he pulled away, watching her eyes flutter before she slowly opened them, catching his gaze.

He continued staring with a smile, laughing when she smiled back and covered her face with both hands. "I love you too. Stop staring at me, please."

"How you—" He started before abruptly being cut off by Booka, who he completely had forgot about.

"You fuckin' made us lose, roach ass nigga! I can't stand yo' buff top skinny leg—" Booka began to ramble as Von pressed and held down the PS button, eventually turning the whole game system off.

He followed up by taking the headset off, placing it right beside him on the couch.

"You good, ma? It's time fa' you ta' change yo diaper?" He smirked and she frowned in response, pushing his head away.

Her eyes shut as she yawned, covering her mouth in the process. "Stop playing wimme, boy. It's not a diaper."

She slowly got off of his lap while feeling her knees nearly give out on her since she was asleep for so long. Extending her arms outwards, she leaned back a little bit, stretching her body.