𝟎:𝟎𝟕

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟗𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏:𝟎𝟗𝐏𝐌

"Since Durk is going to be at Von's album release party, that means you're going too, right?" Dakota questioned as her, Maleah, and Devyn walked into the Chanel store.

Making her way to a pink purse that was on display, she nodded. "Mhm, what y'all wearing?"

"Everything this girl buys is pink. Literally." Devyn added, while she picked up a pair of blue Chanel sneakers.

"I don't know I think I might wear this black corset top with a gold mini skirt and some heels. I don't knowwww." She dragged.

She took her outfits very seriously. They had to be planned down to her underwear or she would feel like she looked a mess.

"You'll look cute in anything you wear. Tryna show off for yo man, huh? Talkin' bout mini skirt." Maleah smirked, raising her eyebrows at Dakota.

"Not my man. That's gangy."

"Gangy my ass. Y'all was akikiking it up last night at like three inna morning." Devyn spoke making Dakota smile.

Since they saw each other two weeks ago, they exchanged phone numbers and have been on FaceTime almost every night since then. Sometimes he would FaceTime her when he was in the studio, or just outside around his friends. Most of the time he was at home though.

Before she could respond, her phone started ringing. Digging in her purse, she pulled it out, seeing that Von was FaceTiming her. "Speaking of the devil."

Pressing the green button, she put the volume down before opening her AirPod case. "Hold on, gotta put these headphones in because you be saying some weird things."

She rushed to put her AirPods in before bringing her face into camera view, seeing him at the studio. His phone was propped up while he had a white t-shirt on with black sweats. His dreads were pulled into a ponytail with a few strands out, a blue LA fitted cap on top.

"Okay, talk now."

"Wassup Zach and Codyyyy!" He slightly yelled as she laughed. He was always calling her weird names.

"V money! Watchu on, my boa?" She smiled as she picked up a big black Chanel purse. Her phone was positioned so he could only see the ceiling.

"Putcho face inna camera if you luh God. Ignore if you hate him." He spoke with a tight lipped smile, making Dakota roll her eyes before putting her face in the camera.

"Hell is hot." She shortly said before she walked over to the mirror in the store, putting the purse on her shoulder "Do you like this bag though?"

She turned to the left and right, showing the bag as he nodded. "The bag straight. How much that shit is?"