𝟎:𝟎𝟗

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟑:𝟓𝟒𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟑:𝟓𝟒𝐏𝐌

"You're outside?" Dakota answered the phone, not even giving Von a chance to greet her.

Over time, which was only three days, it seemed like Von had grew some type of attachment to Dakota, which confused her slightly. He always wanted to be around her, like a clingy friend. But she went along with it, being as though she also liked his company.

"Ion know watchu thought this was, but it ain't that gang. Hollon." He spoke briefly before hanging up the phone, causing Dakota to roll her eyes at his dramatics.

Less than three seconds later, her phone began to ring once again. "Hey, Dayvon! It's so nice to hear from you, seriously! How are you?!"

He let out a deep laugh, also making Dakota smile. "See, that won't hard. I'm outside doe, ma. Yo ass juh' betta' be ready too, 'cause I den gave yo ass 'bout fo' hours."

"Yeah yeah, I'm done. I'm tying my other sneaker right now." She told him.

She then rushed to her dresser, in nothing but a pair of panties and a bra, quickly spraying her Dove cucumber deodorant under her arms.

"Hurry up, bro."

Dakota smacked her lips, pulling her outfit from her drawers and placing it on the bed.

"I'm tryna get my mother fuckin' self together, I can't even get my mother fuckin' self together!" She mocked, rolling her eyes.

Instead of spending her four hours wisely, she just decided to rewatch 90210 for the third time, not actually getting up until a hour ago.

"Dakota." He briefly spoke while she re-applied lotion to her legs.

"Dayvon?" She questioned back before a lightbulb went off in her head "Oh that's so cute! Both of our names literally have six letters, not to mention they both start with a 'D'. Niggas wanna be me so bad." She laughed as she pulled on a black sleeveless top.

He sucked his teeth while he mugged his phone slightly. "Dakota."

"Why do you keep saying my name? Finna change it." She muttered, looking in her body mirror to make sure the top sat right on her.

She rushed to put on a tan colored mini skirt, pulling it up her legs and buttoning it once she heard his car door close.

"Let me up real quick, I feel like you lyin' bout bein' done foe'."