𝟎:𝟏𝟎

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟐𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏:𝟒𝟐𝐏𝐌

"I really do understand how you're feeling. But you really have to put yourself in that positive mindset. You have to remind yourself that after every rainstorm, there's a rainbow. These tough times don't last forever, I promise." Dakota explained to her younger client as she wiped her tears.

This was the hardest part of Dakota's job. Of course, she loved the thought of helping people and seeing there personas change. She also loved assisting people with getting through tough times. It always made her feel like she had a purpose in life when she visibly saw the change.

But it was always hard when she had to listen to their problems and past traumas. She always felt emotionally connected to her clients.

"Awww come here, don't cry." Dakota pouted as she got up from her seat, embracing the seventeen year old in her arms. She instantly felt a sense of safeness in Dakota's arms, causing her to pour out more tears.

The two stood in silence for about a minute, before they pulled apart. The young girl wiped her face, before sniffling.

"I'm so sorry for all of the crying. If feels like I haven't been hugged in a long time." She spoke.

"You know it's no problem. I'm not even going to ask you if you're okay, because that's a dumb question. But I really want you to find one thing that you liked about your day, and write it down every single day. And stop bottling your emotions, it's okay to cry, it's okay to talk to people about how you're feeling."

The girl nodded, wiping her tears once more before showcasing a weak smile.

"You know, you really mean a lot to me. I love your aura and I hope you never change for anyone. You inspire me a lot." She said as Dakota wiped a stray tear away from her face.

"Thank you, that means a lot. I can't wait until you get over this rough patch, you'll be stronger than ever, pretty girl." Dakota softly smiled, handing her a tissue.

"I know, especially with your advice. I'll see you next week okay?" She smiled, as she started to exit the door.

"Okay! Good luck, and remember what I told you, mama!" Dakota yelled after her, getting an 'I will' in response.

Once her door shut all the way, she put her head down on her desk, letting out a large sigh. These days were always hard on her, and she knew she wouldn't be in a good mood for the rest of the day. She wished she could erase everyone's problems, making everyone live care free, but it's obviously not that easy.