𝟎:𝟎𝟑

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟐𝐀𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟐𝐀𝐌

"What time is the appointment, Von?" Misharron asked him as they both laid in his king sized bed.

"Ion know, one sum." He shrugged, already annoyed with her presence. Despite him being famous and always around people, he was the type of person that needed peace and quiet sometimes to prevent himself from going crazy.

Misharron showed up to his house around 11pm the night before, crying about how much she missed him. Too tired to tell her no, he decided to let her sleep over for the night.

"I love you fa doing this, Von. It show how much you care about me, and us." She pouted, lifting her naked body up so she was face to face with him.

"Mhm, gimme kiss." He slightly dismissed her, his eyes never leaving her glossy lips as they neared his.

Leaving his eyes opened, he let his lips engulf hers as she stuck her tongue in his mouth.

Pulling back a little, she brought his bottom lip into her mouth before biting it hard, thinking he liked the pain.

Pulling away, he mugged her before laughing. "Damn, you coulda just said you was hungry. I woulda gotchu sum."

"So you don't like when I be bitin' yo lip like that? I been doing that shit since we met." Asian mugged, slightly offended.

"Das why we keep the shit at dem lil' pecks." He responded before picking up his ringing phone, ignoring her gasp.

"Yoo twin, watchu on?" He grinned as he got off the bed and walked out of the bedroom door. Walking down the steps, he walked into the kitchen before pulling out a bag of grapes.

"Yo bitch, pop out to my crib right quick. Ian seen yo ass in 10 years a'sum like dat." Durk spoke, as Von choked on his grape.

"You worse den my bitch. I just saw yo ass last night, gang." He coughed, slightly beating on his chest to relieve his cough.

"Like I said, 10 years. Hurry up, bring da green too. Aye you got milk in yo shit? Tryna eat some fruity pebbles."

"Ian bringin you no milk. Eat dat shit wit water, bitch." Von laughed, hanging up the phone.

Putting the grapes back in the refrigerator, he picked up his phone off of the counter before making his way back up the steps.