𝟎:𝟐𝟏

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟗:𝟎𝟐𝐀𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟗:𝟎𝟐𝐀𝐌

"My fault for keeping secrets. I love you, Baby Ko." Dakota read out loud from a little note that was hanging out of a bouquet of flowers, sent to her by her brother. Accompanying the flowers was a Rolex watch, with a Cuban link chain and a bracelet.

He was automatically forgiven.

She had got back to Atlanta around eight forty five in the morning, due to her early flight that was at six. The minute she arrived at her condo, there were so many flowers on her kitchen counter and living room table, making her house look like a floral shop.

Flowers always made her happy, and they knew the key to her heart, which is why she received plenty bouquets of flowers.

Moving along to the next bouquet of roses, it was so beautiful because it looked like it could be almost a thousand of them.

"A hunnid roses 'cause I got a hunnid reasons to love yo big headed ass. I miss you. Grandson." She mumbled to her self, instantly pouting at his little message.

She started to feel bad because it seemed like he was the only one making an effort to talk to her when the both of them were wrong. Even though he said some crazy things to her.

After thinking about him for a week straight, she realized she was always wrong about how she went about their issues. It seemed like she contradicted her words all of the time, and she wanted to change that.

The next bouquet of roses was one formed in the letter D, and another pink bouquet of roses. These ones didn't have messages, but she already knew it was from Devyn and Maleah.

She missed everyone so much.

It was hard for her to leave things in the past for some reason, which is why she felt like she wanted to hold grudges forever.

But unfortunately, she couldn't. Not only because of what her grandmother told her, but it just wouldn't be fair.

She took photos of all of her gifts, afterwards going on the VSCO app to put the grain filter on all of them.

"Hey Alexa, what time is it?" Dakota yawned once she walked into her bedroom. She was already tired from waking up so early for her flight, and she still had to make it to work by ten forty five.