𝟎:𝟏𝟔

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟐:𝟒𝟕𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟐:𝟒𝟕𝐏𝐌

"Yes, Dayvon? What do you need?" Dakota answered the phone with an unintentional attitude.

She heard him suck his teeth before speaking. "Aye, you seen my guns fa' me? Ion know whea' them shits at."

Wondering why he would need them, she shook her thoughts away since she was currently occupied. "You put one of them in the Dior shoebox. The other one is in the couch cushion, and I think the third one is under the passenger seat of the Rolls Royce. Why?"

"Cause I'm bouta load all these bitches fa' you. You keep playin' wit me, and I den told yo bobble head ass ion play at all. Watch what happen later, Dakota. On foenem grave you gon' stop playin' wimme."

She rolled her eyes before hanging up the phone in his face, powering her phone off. She was too stressed to be dealing with his games.

Being as though his birthday was in four days, she still had a lot of running around to do to ensure his day went perfect. Though she already planned some things ahead, she still had a lot to do.

She currently stood in NYC Luxury Jewelry Store, picking up the custom chain she had made for Von. As imagined, it was a medium sized V. Roy pendant with emerald cut VVS diamonds encrusted around the whole chain. There was a singular blue diamond emerald stone in the middle, with a red diamond ruby stone in the center of the O.

It was so beautiful.

"Oh my god Izzy, this is hurting my eyesss!" She dragged as she spoke to Izzy the Jeweler

"Oh my god Izzy, this is hurting my eyesss!" She dragged as she spoke to Izzy the Jeweler. She knew him through her brother, since he would sometimes get his chains done by him. So once she texted him about the piece, he made sure to prioritize her request.

He grinned as he watched her reaction. These reactions were the same for all of his customers. "Of course, I used the best of the best diamonds. Correct me if I'm wrong, but V. Roy is King Von, yeah?" He questioned, as she nodded, still stuck in a trance from the diamonds.