𝟎:𝟐𝟐

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟑𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟐𝐀𝐌

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟑𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟐𝐀𝐌

"Get your head offa me, bro. Big ass head, feel like I got a whole fuckin' bowling ball on my shoulder." Dakota frowned attempting to push Booka's head off of her shoulder.

She flinched once she felt no one other than Von pop her lips from behind her, making her roll her eyes. "Stop cursin' ma. I told you bout dat."

"Yeah pop ha ass again, she gon' stop frontin' on me and actin like she'on want me on ha. Ain't wanna lay on dis pointy ass shoulder anyway." Booka mugged Dakota, mushing her head in the process.

Dakota, Von, Booka, Durk, Muwop, Maleah, Louie, DQ, and BossTop all sat scattered around a private jet, on their way to Chicago. Von's mom was having an end of the summer cookout, and of course wanted all of them there, especially Dakota.

Meanwhile, Dakota was literally shaking in her boots. It was one thing to meet his mom, alone. But being in a house or backyard with all of his family was crazy to her. And very scary.

Dayvon took notice to her solemn mood, not being able to figure out what was wrong with her. He walked around to where she was sitting on her phone, with her chin rested in the palm of her hand.

"Come hea real quick, Dakota." Von spoke with his mouth full, as he was currently eating green grapes that he got from God knows where.

He used his free hand to grab her arm, leading her to the bedroom that was in the back of the jet.

"Don't be bein' nasty back thea'. Nobody wanna hear that shit!" Louie yelled after him, watching Von wave him off.

Dakota entered the room first, Von after, shutting the door behind both of them. Dakota took a seat on the corner of the bed, watching Von closely to see what he wanted.

He popped one more grape in his mouth, putting the bag of grapes on the dresser before taking a seat right next to her. "What's on yo mind, fat girl? Talk to daddy." He spoke lowly as she felt chills go up her spine from his choice of words.

"Nothing. I'm just tired." She said to him, keeping things short. Meanwhile, she avoided eye contact with him, playing with the end of her knotless braid.

He sucked his teeth, grabbing her chin so she was now facing him. "I be givin' you ah reason ta lie, Ko?" He questioned her, raising his eyebrow.

She stared into his eyes, seeing nothing but love behind them. She loved how he loved her so bad. "You're so handsome. Pull your pants down so I can talk to my other bestie." She smirked, attempting to grab the hem of his jeans to pull them down.