𝟎:𝟎𝟔

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟑:𝟐𝟓𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟑:𝟐𝟓𝐏𝐌

"And it's really fuckin' sickening, bro. I held you down when you went ta jail, put money on yo books and all. And the one thing I really want from you, you can't even give to me? That shit weird as hell. I swea' to God bro." Asian ranted, basically talking to herself since Von was ignoring her.

"And you keep actin' like you don't—" She paused, picking up the thing closest to her which was a sneaker "fuckin' hear me, bitch!" She yelled, throwing the sneaker straight at Von's chest.

Lowly chuckling, he locked his phone before glaring at her. "Now if I shoot you in yo fuckin head, i'a be wrong, ain't it?" He mugged, throwing the Balenciaga sneaker onto the floor.

"How you mad at me like I'm the one who was letting niggas take shots off of my body? And the whole world seen at that, publicly embarrassing me on the fuckin' Shaderoom. You so fuckin' backwards. I'm done witchu fuck nigga. I swear." She huffed, stomping up the stairs.

Sighing, Von picked his phone back up going to the Instagram app. He scrolled through his feed as he felt an extreme headache coming through from Asian yelling at him about the same thing for the past 4 days.

In the span of four days, he couldn't get Dakota off of his mind. She was all he thought about. He knew he could've just asked Durk to get her Instagram from Maleah, but he wanted to see her in person first so he could catch her vibe face to face.

Beginning to tap through Instagram stories, he watched Maleah's story, which was a picture of her, Dakota, and the other girl who's name he forgot. He held the photo down as he stared at it for a few seconds, admiring Dakota's face.

"Man hell naw, ian goin out like no soft ass nigga." He muttered to himself as he let the picture go, continuing to tap through stories.

After tapping through a few of them too fast, he went back to Booka's story, due to something catching his eye.

He squinted his eyes seeing Booka and Dakota dropping the rakes in the same background that he just saw on Maleah's story.

Pulling down his Notification Center, he sucked his teeth, seeing missed calls from Durk and Booka which were silenced by Do Not Disturb.

Pressing Booka's contact, he put the phone up to his ear, waiting for him to answer. "What if I was fuckin' dyin, gang? Actin' like you ain't see my calls."

Sucking his teeth, Von put the phone on speaker before going into the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water. "You ain't dead, is you?" He asked before drinking from the bottle.