𝟎:𝟐𝟓

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟏𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟐:𝟎𝟏𝐏𝐌

"Don't you think taking my phone and my purse, hiding it just so I won't pay is extreme?" Dakota looked up at Von as she stood in his embrace while he inserted his black card into the card reader.

The two stood at the checkout counter in Sak's Fifth Avenue, him actually buying almost everything she looked at.

Though he gave her about three stacks of money each day, not to mention the thousands of dollars he Zelle'd her in one week, he felt like he wasn't spending on her enough. And he had to show out for her. She deserved it.

Dakota stood with her back to the register, arms wrapped around Dayvon's back while he removed his card from the card reader from behind her. 

"Cause you be actin' like ion got the money a'sum. Da shit hea' fa' me ta spend on you, D. Let daddy spoil you, girl."

Dakota blushed slightly as she stood on the tip of her toes, pressing a kiss to his sharp jawline. "Lemme get you pregnant, Dayvon."

"You first, pretty ass." He smirked while he grabbed her chin, kissing her lips softly.

He thanked the woman behind the register, grabbing the three large bags filled with a variety of clothes, two pairs of heels, and some makeup.

Dayvon and Dakota continued to roam the mall with one of his security guards walking in front of them, and one in the back.

They had been in all of the stores such as Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, and more, not leaving any of the stores empty handed.

"You hungry, ma?" Von asked her as he pressed a kiss to her temple, keeping his arm draped around her.

Dakota shrugged, moving her straightened hair out of her face. "Yeah."

"What you want?"

"Dick." She smiled small, laughing once he mushed her head.

He shook his head with a smirk on his face. It didn't even surprise him when she said things like this anymore. It was so normal.

"Freak ass girl." He spoke, bending down to kiss her lips as they walked into IceBox.

"Grandson! My favorite customer! How's it going today?" Zahir greeted, instantly leaving from the other end of the counter to greet him.