𝟎:𝟎𝟒

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟏:𝟓𝟐𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏:𝟓𝟐𝐏𝐌

"Aye, ma fault fa bein' late an' shit. I had some shit I hadda handle." Dayvon spoke from behind Dakota.

Turning around, she glanced at him, noticing two bright red hickies on his neck as well as a little bit of makeup on his white t-shirt.

"That's okay, lucky for you I had no more clients after you so you're in the clear." She sweetly smiled, closing the door behind them. He plopped down on the couch, leaning back and spreading his legs a little.

Dakota took a few deep breaths to coach herself before plastering a smile on her face.

Sitting down at her desk, she pulled out his file before furrowing her eyebrows noticing it didn't say anything but his name and date of birth.

Shrugging it off, she closed the file, pushing it to the side before looking up at him.

"Dem was yo bruddas out thea?" He randomly asked, looking up from his phone slightly.

"The taller one is my brother, the other one is just his friend." She responded, as he nodded.

"Okay so as you know, this is just a consultation where I basically get to know you, and you tell me what you want to fix about yourself and we're gonna go from there." Dakota spoke before looking up seeing him staring at her, somewhat studying her.

"Aye, ain't you da bit- shorty that bumped into me at dat club?" He questioned as she bit the inside of her cheek, nodding slowly.

"Aw yeah, you da lil white girl, Koko." He grinned as his teeth diamonds gleamed due to the sunlight reflecting off of them.

"Not even white, I just talk proper." She chuckled. "But yeah, like I was saying we just start off slow an-"

"Ian even gon lie to you, gang, ian listening to shit you sayin' fa real." He mumbled as he scrolled through his phone.

"So... why are you here exactly?" She trailed off. "Cause I'm pretty sure you wouldn't come sit here if you didn't wanna be here, yeah?"

"Yeah?" He mocked as she straight faced him. "Nah but my bitch set this appointment fa me. She said some shit mentally wrong wit me and das why I be cheatin'. I wont finna come 'til my PO promised me I woulda got my monitor took off earlier if I came to five 'a these sessions."