𝟎:𝟎𝟓

𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐘𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟓:𝟏𝟒𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟓:𝟏𝟒𝐏𝐌

"Why didn't he just hire some party planners or decorators or something? Why we going to set his shit up?" Devyn groaned as the girls got ready in Dakota's condo.

"Because I signed us the fuck up. It's barely any decorating to do anyway. Just setting up the liquor table, snacks, and drinks. That's literally it." Maleah yelled from the bathroom where she was curling her bundles.

"So he rented out a whole mansion for this shit?" Devyn asked, tying the strings of her Louis Vuitton bathing suit top.

"Yeah, it's so nice. One day I wanna live in a house just like that." She smiled as she pulled up the bottoms of her bathing suit.

"Where Kota at?" She questioned realizing she didn't hear her voice for about forty five minutes now.

"Shawty in her bed taking a nap. She said wake her up when we're done." Devyn laughed, walking into the bathroom where Maleah was already standing.

"One thing about her is she gon sleep, for sure." Maleah smiled as she swooped the front section of her hair.

Hearing a phone ring, Devyn walked out of the bathroom and towards the living room where her phone was sitting face up on the gray couch.

"Hello?" She mumbled, not wanting to be too loud.

"Wassup princess." The male spoke, making her smile before her self guilt wiped the smile away.

"Hey. You okay? You need something?" She sweetly asked as she plopped down on the couch. She slipped her feet in some Yeezy slides before wiggling her toes that had pink polish.

"You. And everything you come wit." He smoothly said causing her to hide her blushing face in her hands.

"You know I'm going to a pool party with Koko and Leah. I can come when I'm done over there?" She suggested as he let out a dramatic huff on the other side of the phone.

"Always puttin' people ova me. You cool gang, ian even onnat nomo. Stay safe outchea." He mumbled, hanging up the phone.

Pulling the now unoccupied phone from her ear, she held it from a distance, staring at it with a twisted face.

"This nigga got me fucked up." She muttered before going to her call log and pressing on his contact name.

The phone rung and rung before the voicemail message was heard, making her hang up and call again.

"Bro what you want?" He answered the phone and she could tell his face was formed into a mug.

Closing her eyes, she let out a deep breath before answering him. "Polo, you got me fucked up. On my fuckin' daddy bro. Why the fuck is you actin' like a lil ass boy?"