𝟎:𝟒𝟖

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝟓:𝟐𝟖𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝟓:𝟐𝟖𝐏𝐌

"Y'all both can't be on me like this. Get off of me." Dakota mumbled above a whisper, removing Daylani from her chest.

She placed Daylani on the side of her, proceeding to remove Dayvon's head and arms from her body. This was literally everyday and it always left her hotter than ever.

She lifted her body up, using the chance to take his arms off of her waist, since she was literally sweating at that point.

"Stop touchin' me, Dakota. Move." He muttered with a deep raspy voice, pushing her so she was laying down again. He put his head into her neck this time, using one arm to hold her waist and the other to grip her boob.

Dakota groaned in response as she removed his head out of her neck, getting up again. "Move, I have to pee."

He sucked his teeth in annoyance, releasing her while she carefully slid off of the bed so she wouldn't wake her sleeping daughter up.

When she successfully got off of the bed, she stood beside the bed so she could move Daylani more towards the middle of the bed.

She put a few pillows on the side to prevent the eight month old from rolling off of the bed, kissing her cheek shortly afterwards.

Dakota yawned quietly, exiting out of the room with tiredness still filled in her eyes.

Not even caring about the fact that her bonnet was now long gone, she ran her fingers through her thirty inch bundles that were styled in a side part, walking down the steps quietly.

She fixed the tank top on herself as she walked towards the guest bedroom that was located in the lower level of the home.

Entering the room, she directed herself towards the thermostat, putting the air on a cold temperature so she could really sleep good.

When she finished with the task, she got on the bed, burying herself under the thick comforter and allowing herself to fall asleep almost immediately.

20 MINUTES into her nap, she was awoken again, this time by the sound of heavy breathing in both of her ears.

Her eyes slowly opened, adjusting to the semi-light emitting from the window, being as though it was nearing six o'clock in the evening.

She finally realized she was being met with Daylani's face pressed against hers and Von being back in his initial position, hugging her just as tight as before.

Feeling something slightly heavy on her lower legs, she raised up a bit, seeing that Demi was even sleeping on the bed with them.

She sighed almost inaudibly as she felt heat surrounding her body though the air was on. She felt like she couldn't sleep correctly if she was even the slightest bit of hot.