𝟎:𝟏𝟒

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟐𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟑𝐀𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟐𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏:𝟎𝟑𝐀𝐌

Dakota laid in Maleah's bed, running her fingers through her friend's natural hair, as she laid on Dakota's chest in full blown sobs.

Though it's been almost four days since she found out that Durk was cheating on her, each morning when she woke up, it hit her harder than ever.

For the past days since the information was revealed, Devyn and Dakota had been staying with Maleah during the night, ultimately comforting her and letting her know she wasn't alone.

They both knew how it felt to be in the situation, so of course they wouldn't let her go through it by herself.

The girls told Maleah constant words of affirmation, knowing that when people find out who they were getting cheated on with, they tend to compare themselves to the new person, and pick out flaws about themselves.

When Maleah found out, she didn't instantly accuse Durk. She waited until he got home and acted like everything was normal. Once she knew he was in a deep sleep, she went through his messages, finding the unsaved number that she was looking for.

Once she retrieved the number, she entered it into Cashapp, instantly finding a name that she entered on Instagram.

When she saw who she was being cheated on with, she could do nothing but cry being as though the lightskinned girl with the full lips was actually very beautiful.

"I mean... he couldn't have cheated with somebody ugly? Damn." Maleah sniffed as Dakota comforted her.

Devyn had fell asleep about two hours ago, leaving the consoling to her.

Even though it was so selfish, Dakota couldn't help but to let her mind travel to Dayvon. She felt like being in the rap industry was literally a big door leading to women to cheat with.

Although Von was super clingy and always showing her some type of attention and affection, in her mind she felt like it was temporary since they were currently in their honeymoon stage.

Either way, she was super stressed out.

"She's pretty but you're pretty too. So don't think she's any better than you. Remember, you're the prize. And he lost the game once he fumbled you." Dakota softly spoke as 'The Worst' by Jhené Aiko lowly played in the background.