𝟎:𝟎𝟖

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟖:𝟒𝟗𝐀𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟖:𝟒𝟗𝐀𝐌

Dakota's eyes shot open automatically, making her look around the darkened room. She reached over to the nightstand, grabbing her phone and reading the time.

8:49AM

She lowly groaned in annoyance before placing her phone back down. She looked towards the window again, seeing he had darkened curtains that made it look like it was night time 24/7.

It was like her body had its own alarm clock. It would never let her sleep past ten in the morning unless she went to sleep super late.

She pulled the comforter off of her, seeing Von tangled up into her while he lightly snored. His head was resting on her stomach, under her shirt while both of his arms were wrapped around her.

"This nigga." She mumbled, before she unwrapped his arms from her. She then removed his head from her stomach, cringing when she felt a wet spot on her stomach from his drool.

Once she got off the bed, he instantly turned to lay on his side, pulling the covers over his head.

Walking over to his drawer, she grabbed a random black tshirt with red Calvin Klein boxers.

She walked into his connected bathroom, opening a door and seeing a bunch of wash cloths and towels folded up. She grabbed a towel and a washcloth, placing them to the side.

She then found a pack of toothbrushes in the bathroom, making her grab one of them.

About 20 minutes later, she had already washed her face, brushed her teeth, and took a nice warm shower.

She walked into his room with her towel on, finding cocoa butter lotion on his dresser. She put it all over her body while keeping the towel on.

Next, she quickly slipped on the boxers and the tshirt. She found some Vaseline, using a little bit to moisturize her face.

Going to the nightstand, she picked up her phone, glancing at the time once again. She looked at Von once more as she saw him sound asleep.

Leaving out of the room, she made her way downstairs into the kitchen. She decided to make breakfast for everyone, knowing they would be hungry when they woke up.

She opened his refrigerator seeing it fully stocked with food. She found bacon, sausages, eggs, cheese, and fruit. She placed them on the counter before moving to the pantry.