𝟎:𝟓𝟏

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

"Whew, two more weeks. After this, keep your little semen demons away from me, Von! I'm not joking this time!" Dakota groaned loud enough for him to hear her from upstairs, pushing her nine month belly forward while holding her back.

Rolling her eyes at the three yellow colored legos she'd almost stepped on, she tried to bend down to pick them up but she realized her protruding belly wouldn't let her.

Shrugging her shoulders in an 'oh well' motion, she slowly sat down on the large gray couch that was decorated in plenty throw pillows and a knitted blanket on the arm, letting out a deep breath. She had barely did anything, but was already tired.

She then turned her body to the side slowly, so she could put her legs on the couch and lay down. All she ever wanted to do was lay down, especially since she was carrying not only one but two boys in her stomach.

Dakota hated everything about pregnancy, except for the outcome. Being pregnant was so inconvenient to her. Having to go through all of these bodily changes that delayed her lifestyle in return for small crying babies was crazy to her. She didn't know why she allowed herself to go through it two more times.

"Daddyyy! Leave me aloneeee!"

The shrieking loud voice instantly made Dakota cringe while shaking her head. She knew it was just a matter of seconds before she would be put in their daily argument. It happened almost every other day.

Not even four seconds later, she heard the soft patters of her four year old's feet making their way through the spacious upper level of the home, then down the steps.

Soon after, Daylani's small body finally appeared at the bottom of the steps, running over to her mom and climbing on the couch to sit next to her.

"Mama, is i'm not gang forreal? Was I born on sixty third and you and daddy found me in a trash can?" Lani questioned with the most serious tone ever, bending down to wrap her small arms around her mom's neck.