𝟎:𝟒𝟎

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟑𝐀𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟑𝐀𝐌

"Why am I here on Valentine's Day? I'm supposed to be with my mannn." Dakota groaned to Ayuri as she handed her a stack of papers.

"It's your office, you didn't have to come in, girl!" Ayuri giggled, sitting across from Dakota while she began filling out the insurance forms for the clients.

"I know but I had things to do. I'm leaving in like an hour. You have any plans today?" Dakota briefly glanced at the darkskinned girl that had a wide smile plastered on her face.

She shrugged her shoulders playfully, exhaling a soft breath. "Uhhh, I think he said he would take me to STK. I'm nervous."

"Girlll, I know you not lettin' lil ole' Benji get you nervous. Come on, it's Benji." Dakota shrugged while she kept her head down, writing neatly on the papers.

"About that..." She trailed off in a less enthusiastic tone, instantly grabbing Dakota's attention.

Dakota halted the movements of her pen, looking up at the girl. "What?"

"Did y'all used to be likeee... you know." She trailed off, intertwining her pointer finger and ring finger to indicate what she was asking.

Dakota tilted her head to the side, instantly shaking her head. "Ohhh, no. Not at all, mama. Y'all are good."

"You sure? Like no kiss, one night stand, crushes? Nothing." She continued, getting the questions that she had been thinking hard about off of her mind.

"No, at least on my end. He used to want me for fake, in my opinion. He's literally a brother to me, Ayuri." Dakota expressed with a mini frown on her face.

Ayuri sighed in relief, wiping imaginary sweat off of her forehead. "Oh okay. I didn't wanna overstep boundaries or make anything weird. But enough of that, you have a client later."

"Hmm, with me specifically?" Dakota questioned as she finally completed one of the forms, having fourteen more to go.

Ayuri nodded quickly, opening the file on the iPad that she always carried around. "Mhm, you specifically. The name is Misharron."

"What the hell kind of name is that?" Dakota twisted her face up distastefully, earning a laugh from Ayuri.

Ayuri pushed her straightened strands of hair away from her face, locking the iPad. "It sounds old as fuck."

"No really. Like an old auntie or something." Dakota added while shaking her head, focusing on her second to last task before she could enjoy the rest of her day.