𝟎:𝟎𝟐

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟏𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟐:𝟓𝟏𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟏𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟐:𝟓𝟏𝐏𝐌

"I don't know, Leah. He was just mesmerizing. Like I was embarrassing myself by staring at him for so long." Dakota sighed as the other female rapidly scrolled through Netflix.

"Well at least he was staring back, right?" She replied, clicking on 'Zoey 101'.

"Yeah, and he also said my name in a weird tone. Like he was tryna let me know that wasn't the last time I would see him." She sighed, putting her straight hair in a messy bun.

After seeing the man last night, he moved into her mind rent free. It was something about him that she couldn't shake. She planned many scenarios in her head about how they would be married one day and have 2 girls, 3 boys, and a dog named Dion.

"Hmmm, I don't know. Maybe your just overthinking it."

Shaking off the newly found obsession her brain found with the stranger, she decided to get up and do some things to clear her mind.

"You wanna go out to eat, Lee? After I clean up some?" Dakota sighed, opening up her cleaning cabinet and pulling out some supplies for cleaning.

"You know I'm always down for eating. I know this new restaurant that literally so cute. It's so fun there and the food is extra good." Maleah spoke, her attention never leaving the TV.

"Oka-" She started before getting cut off by the door opening. "Hey my loveeee."

Dropping the broom, Dakota smiled a toothy smile, walking into Devyn's open arms. The two girls rocked side to side, laughing in the process before pulling away from each other.

"Lee Lee! Hey mama!" Devyn smiled, placing her bag as well as a plastic bag on the counter.

Picking the broom back up, she began to sweep her whole living space, room to room.

The 22 year old owned a beautiful condo in Downtown, Atlanta. Her decor was mostly white, black and gray, with hints of pink and gold all around. She made sure to buy a place with floor to ceiling windows, loving the natural light.

It had three bedrooms, one was her regular bedroom, one was a guest room, and one was used as a walk in closet and vanity room. Everyone who ever came over complimented her condo, along with the decor.

"So what was y'all doing without me, whores?" Devyn asked, moving her phone as Dakota started to spray and wipe the mini table that sat in the center of the living room.

"Me and Koko took a nap, ate a little, watched Netflix, and then she started talking about some nigga from the club that she can't get out of her head." Maleah shrugged while running her fingers through her bone straight hair.