𝟎:𝟓𝟑 (𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)

"Oh my fucking god, Dayvon

"Oh my fucking god, Dayvon. Right there, baby. Please don't stop."

Dakota moaned out a little above a whisper as Dayvon held her legs up on his shoulders while guiding his overly erected and slightly curved dick to pleasurably ram at Dakota's spot. The spot that he had learned so well over the years.

"Like 'dis, Ko? You feel me, mama?" Dayvon tucked his bottom lip in between his teeth that were now free of his diamond grills and back to his normal pearly whites.

Since he had got his grills in, he knew he had plans to take them out in the future. And after having them in for almost a decade, that time was finally here.

Dakota's eyes rolled back at the sight of his face that had sweat beads forming on the brim of his forehead combined with the low moans that escaped from his mouth, the ones he was trying to avoid.

A fear of his since a teenager was actually being in a long-term relationship; one that he had grow old in, have kids, and even get married. He always thought that his lifestyle along with his surroundings would cause him to get bored quickly, too bored to make it to the point where he was at.

But he was never bored or tired of Dakota.

There were many reasons why he loved Dakota starting from the amount of love and affection she transferred to him that was more than anyone else ever showed him.

Or maybe it was mainly because of the amount of patience she had with him, reminding him that life was a learning journey that was made to have mistakes, but they would be fine as long as they had each other.

And their six gremlins.

Speaking of them, they were the reason why Dayvon was drilling into Dakota's moist and tight core at the early hour of five in the morning.

They had to get it in now, since they rarely had privacy during the day. They knew in just a little under an hour, at least two of the kiddies would be barging into the room like they paid bills.

Dakota squeezed her eyes shut once they rolled back from the feeling of her clit now being rubbed in a circle by her lover. She never got tired of how he treated her body. "Mhmmm, shi-"