𝟎:𝟐𝟗

𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐘𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟑𝐀𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟑𝐀𝐌

Dakota laid comfortably on her stomach with one of her legs thrown over Maleah's legs and her arm somehow thrown around Devyn's shoulder.

Everytime the two slept over with Dakota, she forced them to sleep in the bed with her, which never was a problem due to the fact that she had a California King sized bed, and they had enough space for all three of them.

Until now.

"Dakota, get the fuck offa me bitch! What the hell is wrong witchu!" Maleah groaned, picking her leg up and throwing it off of her.

Maleah was the one person that couldn't stand being touched in her sleep, it was so annoying to her and she never felt comfortable like that. And she hated not being able to sleep. She had been moving Dakota's leg to no avail all night, so she had a horrible slumber.

She had a new found problem with Dakota since she somehow couldn't sleep without touching whoever she was near. She hadn't been like that until five months ago, when she started sleeping with Dayvon.

Stirring in her sleep, Dakota turned her body around so she was facing Devyn, putting her leg around her waist and securing her hold around her neck.

Devyn was the complete opposite, once she was asleep, she was asleep for good. She could probably sleep through an earthquake if it happened.

Last night, after getting everyone out successfully, they waited until Dakota winded down from the night to ask her what happened and why she was acting the way she was.

She ended up brushing them off about it, promising that she would tell them the next morning. The wound was too fresh to revisit so soon.

THREE HOURS LATER, the three of them were finally waking up from their slumber, of course Dakota being the one who was up first.

She did her whole morning routine, which insisted of brushing her teeth, washing her face, and taking a shower.

She dressed in a black pair of sweatpants and a fitted white crop top, not having any real plans for her day.

Devyn and Maleah followed up with their morning routines until eventually, all of them were relaxed on the couch in the living room, waiting for a Doordash driver to deliver their iHop.

"I will never sleep with you again, Dakota. I slept so fucking bad, it's crazy." Maleah groaned, resting her head on the arm of the couch.

"So what you do when you sleepin' wit Durk, 'cause I'm already knowing he be all up on you." Devyn spoke with a yawn, glancing over at Dakota who had her head thrown back on the couch.