𝟎:𝟒𝟔

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝟒:𝟎𝟗𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟒:𝟎𝟗𝐏𝐌

"Okay, I have another one. Knock knock." Dakota yawned dramatically and laid her head on Dayvon's shoulder, since he was sitting right behind her.

He was in the process holding her nine month baby bump in his hands, slightly lifting it up to relieve the pain she was feeling in her back. Lifting it up also removed the strain she felt on her pelvis, making her able to relax a bit more.

"Who thea'?" He responded with a small smile, anticipating what joke she would say next. He would've never imagined being in the position he was in now.

Soon to be wedded with a daughter on the way, relaxing in his king sized bed while exchanging knock knock jokes with his favorite woman. He honestly wouldn't want it to be any other way.

"Get."

He raised his eyebrow in confusion but still decided to continue with the joke as he rubbed the bottom of her belly. "Get wh—"

"Get your daughter out of me before I take her out myself." She sighed the most dramatic sigh while looking at Von with an irritated expression. The same expression he'd been getting from her since she was eight months pregnant.

By now, her belly had gotten so big to the point where she couldn't see her toes if she looked down. She was always dealing with back pains, tender breasts, and swollen feet. She literally could not deal with it anymore.

Her due date was only three days away but Dakota was hoping and praying that her baby decided to come early rather than late.

She actually had been feeling a few contractions here and there and the moment she told Von, he rushed her to the hospital being overly excited since he swore she was about to give birth soon. Sadly for them, she was informed that she was only two centimeters dilated, which is eight centimeters away from actually being in labor.

Dayvon tried his best to console her through their journey but there was really not much he could say to her without her getting irritated. She probably yelled at him almost ten times a day, for nothing.

They both were tired.

"I'm sorry, fat mama. If I coulda took ha' out, you know I would." He snaked his head around to her cheek, showering the side of her face with sweet kisses.

After a few moments, she gently pushed him away and put her hand on her forehead with another loud sigh. "Just move. Get offa me, baby. Please. I'm hot."

He inaudibly sighed as he cautiously removed his hands from her stomach, hearing her groan since it felt like so many pounds was just added to her body. Which was the case.