𝟎:𝟒𝟕

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝟐:𝟒𝟑𝐀𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟐:𝟒𝟑𝐀𝐌

Groaning slightly, Dakota's tired body lifted up out of her slumber, hearing the loud cries of her daughter that she literally just put to sleep a few minutes ago.

Rolling her eyes a bit, she cursed, being as though she felt like she just set the three month old to sleep. This was a recurring instance for the new mother

Picking up her iPhone 14 Pro Max from the floor, she checked the time, reading 2:43AM before throwing the phone somewhere on the bed.

She looked over at over at Von who was sleeping peacefully, body snuggled against the fuzzy blanket on the bed. His dreads covered most of his face as he allowed a few snores to escape his mouth every so often.

She decided to attempt to wake him up, since he promised he would go get Daylani the next time she started crying.

"Von, she's crying again." She mumbled as she placed her hand on his shoulder, shaking him a little bit. No reaction.

"Von!" She shook him a little harder as the baby's cries started to get louder, still getting no reaction from her fiancé who was in a deep slumber.

Huffing loudly, she talked down upon Von in her head as she hopped out the bed and went to go cater to her daughter.

It wasn't that she had a problem with caring for her baby. After all, she loved her more than she loved herself, with her cute little face and chubby cheeks that always brightened her day. She just hated being interrupted out of her sleep.

Picking up a crying Daylani out of her crib, she started to admire her cute little face that amazed her every time she looked at her. She looked just like her daddy, from her skin tone to her facial expressions, but she had her nose.

"Hiiii munchkin," She cooed as her crying instantly simmered down from hearing her mother's voice. The power of a mother was crazy.

"You just love making mommy lose sleep, huh?" She patted her back as her little frame took up a quarter of her torso.

Walking over to the mini fridge, she pulled out the pre-pumped breast milk that was already in the bottle. As a new mother, pre pumping milk whenever she could became so helpful.

She made sure the bottle was securely closed, before placing it into the bottle warmer for thirty seconds. 

Once the bottle was done warming, she took it out of the warmer, pouring a little bit on the back of her hand to make sure the temperature was correct.